Sound machine

RedbirdFL

I have taken my sound machine before so I don't think you'll have a problem taking yours.

But. I have found that even that doesn't totally mask all the hallway noise, especially when we have a housekeeping closet right across from our room, so I generally just wear ear plugs.

I'm also addicted to white noise and can't sleep without it, but rather than use a white noise machine I use an app on my phone. I just put the phone on airplane mode so I don't have to worry about charges, but I can still use the white noise app!

Where can you buy a sound machine? I have never seen or heard of such a thing. I could really use one here at home, where there are folks in the house, my parents who are hard of hearing, and turn the tv up really loud at all times of the day and night. Thanks.

Where can you buy a sound machine? I have never seen or heard of such a thing. I could really use one here at home, where there are folks in the house, my parents who are hard of hearing, and turn the tv up really loud at all times of the day and night. Thanks.

Please disregard my question:o I googled it:) It is amazing what one can learn here on Cruise Critic:D Going to get one!

I'm also addicted to white noise and can't sleep without it, but rather than use a white noise machine I use an app on my phone. I just put the phone on airplane mode so I don't have to worry about charges, but I can still use the white noise app!

I was going to suggest the same thing. I have a Sharper Image travel sound machine but haven't used it since I got the app.........love it! I fall asleep with the ocean sound, but love the kitty purr too :)

Archived