"THE" Quest

mi3stooges

I was wondering ...what is your craziest...funniest and/or most embarrassing moment during your quest. How many have you been to (ALL cruises, not just NCL)

For me, I’ve been to about 6 or so quest’s (on NCL, RCC and Disney). They were all a blast, but I was embarrassed for my brother because he went up with an unknown male teammate and they “simulated” a favorite position lol

I was wondering ...what is your craziest...funniest and/or most embarrassing moment during your quest. How many have you been to (ALL cruises, not just NCL)

For me, I’ve been to about 6 or so quest’s (on NCL, RCC and Disney). They were all a blast, but I was embarrassed for my brother because he went up with an unknown male teammate and they “simulated” a favorite position lol

This was on Carnival. First time we had every seen the game played. Two women proceeded to take their bras off (and shirts too). They ran up to the cruise staff member with their ta tas shown to everyone.

ummmm forgive my innocence...but what is the quest??!! lol

Basically it's a form of a scavenger hunt - but with a twist. Points are awarded in this form - 1st person to arrive with the items gets 10 points. 2nd person - 5 points. 3rd person - 3 points. Everyone after that get's 1 point. When you arrive to the cruise director, you are to present your number and show him the items. Once that item is pronounced 'CLOSED', no more can be accepted.

is it highly sexual?? not sure i'd be happy with someone else getting "personal" with me or my hubby! is it good for couples? singles? i'm assuming no kids!! lol

It is deff for 18 and over...and no one gets "personal" and is fun for all (who not offended) You can sit and observe, but I find it hard not to participate!!

Do you know if they have this on the 2-day weekend cruises? I've participated at least once, but possibly twice--I honestly can't remember. I can remember my 65 year old mother scrambling to get her bra off without showing everything--she litterally ripped it off---never to be worn again.

We quit Quest when it devolved into a crude and somewhat vulgar imitation of something fit for MTV.

I am the most politically incorrect guy anyone's met. I'll tell horrible, crude jokes without a sideways glance. When Quest bothers the likes of me, assume it's over the top.

We quit Quest when it devolved into a crude and somewhat vulgar imitation of something fit for MTV.

I am the most politically incorrect guy anyone's met. I'll tell horrible, crude jokes without a sideways glance. When Quest bothers the likes of me, assume it's over the top.

Agree. We participated 2 years with our four 20-24 year old kids. We came in 2nd the first time and then 1st the second year. We had a blast. It's definitely an adult game and was only slightly naughty at the time. But my mom went on a cruise soon after us on NCL and described some of the challenges as way too crude to enjoy with our adult children or just as a couple, for that matter.

Archived