Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

A trick to remembering which cabins are on which side, "left", "port", and "even" all have four letters. So an even-numbered cabin will be on the port, or left-hand, side of the ship. :)

Here's her track of a minute ago:

uquna6yp.jpg

Hi Pam

That trick worked great for me until we sailed on Celebrity this year.

They number their starboard cabins in the even numbers and port are odd.

It took me days to figure out why I felt backwards all the time! :p

Awesome ,thank-you!! I was thinking it was 5 toward the front from that thingy that juts out a bit by The Sea Walk. Looks like we are just under the retreat pool. Is it part of The Sanctuary or is it just adults only and you can go without the fee? Except of course for the cabanas.

Cool! I see we know the technical term...thingy!:D

Joanie

Wow--away 10 days and just now caught up--what a fabulous 72 hours of excitement. Thanks everyone for sharing and especially Dave for his dedication and patience with all our requests. Now, I'll got back and look at the PR pics in more detail.

I finally found a picture from today of an exterior shot of an Aft Corner Suite... YAY!!! Still searching for interior shots. Wow... Cant wait to relax and watch the Caribbean pass us by back here in December! Photo Credit: Alan Kitching from the Princess FB page.

osbalcony.jpg.088dd2e88ff79d16e1053f566a957379.jpg

What's the difference between SeaView and SeaWalk? I have R404 on the port side. That's the SeaView side, correct? Is the floor also glass that you can see down on the balconies below? I'm confused :confused:

Seaview is port side and is the bar. Seawalk is on the starboard side.

Marty

Dave, You have done a outstanding job.

It is exciting starting to watch and read the reports coming from onboard.

I can only imagine what the withdrawal symptoms might be like once this thread has run its course. :eek: I hope that sailing on the Royal will provide the cure. :D

Marty

Cool! I see we know the technical term...thingy!:D

Joanie

Lol from here on out it shall be called The Jut Thingy!! This is the thingy that juts or sticks out a bit forward if Sea View and Sea Walk. Maybe Princess can add that to the deck plans!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Alan Kitching directed me to his online album from his visit aboard the Royal. He got some great shots. Thought I would share them with you all!

Enjoy.

Thanks, SassySpokane. You Rock....

Paul

Mr. Alan Kitching directed me to his online album from his visit aboard the Royal. He got some great shots. Thought I would share them with you all!

Enjoy.

Thanks for the link, awesome aft balcony!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Guest arowe6
Is he? Shoot! Do you know when he'll start (I know he just got home)? Tell him we'll see him in March!

Ohhhh I was kidding. I don't know where he will be. Going to email him (and Antonio) closer to November to figure out where everyone will be.

-Andrew

I go to sleep for a few hours and the thread explodes again! lol :D

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone for such a GREAT day, and so many wonderful and AMAZING contributions from so many people!!! I don't think you guys need me anymore.... ;)

And such a great set of images from Royal Princess in that link provided by Sissy. There is one in there of the aft promenade deck area near the Marine Evacuation System (the big white box) and it shows a few loungers and and what looks like a gate restricting access behind the lifeboats.

Thanks for the link, Strummer.

It looks like a lot of loungers to me, especially on the Sun Deck.

Paul

Hi Paul!

All of that green astro-turf in the videos, the area on Sun Deck aft of the pool on both sides, and that very large area aft of the Fitness Center as well, will have sun loungers. Looks like several hundred could fit in those three areas.

I suspect in person we would find a lot of things we agree on. That's the downside of the internet.

And I'm sure of it too. Andrea (missymerv) can vouch for me that I'm a pretty quite and easy going guy, almost to the point of being a bore.

Dave............I have been trying to resist this but have watched so many people wanting to see where their cabin is I am giving in and hope you are not worn out yet Dave. Can you tell me, please, Where our cabin is.... Marina

dech cabin 515 on starboard side. Thanks Terri

Hi Terri, :D

You are under the Lido Deck overhang so it was a little tougher finding a decent picture. Hope this is OK?

9001166479_db2526d112_b.jpg

Sabatinis looks tacky, when will Princess walk away from those tacky paint by number murals?

Hi avalon1025!!!

Don't I know you from somewhere else? ;)

Enjoy.

IMO, best photos yet. Answered my thoughts about Promenade Deck as to loungers and whether one could walk behind lifeboats. No, there is a gate. Should answer some of Brooklyn's questions about the Owner's suite.

And I'm sure of it too. Andrea (missymerv) can vouch for me that I'm a pretty quite and easy going guy, almost to the point of being a bore.

That settles that. My wife would say the same about me, except she would leave out " almost."

Archived