Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

I can't believe it. My dad surprised my DW and I with a cruise on the Royal. I have been following the construction of her since the start and would never think I would get the chance to sail on her. But, coming this February, we will get to experience all of her grandeur first hand! Keep those photos and experiences coming! :D

I can't believe it. My dad surprised my DW and I with a cruise on the Royal. I have been following the construction of her since the start and would never think I would get the chance to sail on her. But, coming this February, we will get to experience all of her grandeur first hand! Keep those photos and experiences coming! :D

Congratulations!!! And such a wonderful and thoughtful gift from your dad! :D

Let the countdown begin....Yippee!!!

:D:D:D

Does anyone know the dimensions for the Premium Deluxe Balcony on Riviera Deck R735 or R734? Princess website only gives 312 sq ft as a total.

The other 2 Premium Deluxe Balconies R733 and R732 measure 199 sq ft cabin and the balcony 81 sq ft total of 280 sq ft.

If you look at the photo in post 5478, you will see that the center two cabins on the Caribe through Marina decks are wider as they go to the center of the aft of the ship. If the above dimensions are correct for Riviera deck, those balconies would be 113 sq feet or about 9 feet deep and about 12.5 feet wide with the extra width toward the middle.

If you look at the photo in post 5478, you will see that the center two cabins on the Caribe through Marina decks are wider as they go to the center of the aft of the ship. If the above dimensions are correct for Riviera deck, those balconies would be 113 sq feet or about 9 feet deep and about 12.5 feet wide with the extra width toward the middle.

Thank you very much.

These pictures are fabulous keep them coming Dave - the promenade with those nice lounges, the water spray on deck for the adults & kids to enjoy, the extra space in Horizon court, the classy Piazza and those people are certainly having a good time at the deck party.... Wow - What's not to enjoy - I can't wait to see and hear more!!:D

That would be the Outrigger Bar and the seating area at the stern of the ship. Looks like a great place to relax and have drink! :)

I agree that it looks like a great place to relax and have a drink if one is lucky enough to find a seat. On a warm day, lots of folks will probably have the same idea.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Oh good, thats a good use of the space, i hope it has an anti slip surface, im sure it does.

Is there any real wood decking on the royal or is it all that nasty printed stuff.

Anything POSITIVE to say???

Thanks Dave for those wonderful pictures of the Royal. What a beautiful ship. Also welcome back. I will be on that beautiful ship July 5 with my family and can't wait for the experience for 12 days. I am so anxious to get going. Thanks a million Trudy:)

I suppose I have no choice but to join those "picky eaters" in Horizon Court!! Pick something from this pan, pick something from that pan, move down a bit, pick something from that pan, pick something from another pan, cut across the aisle and pick something from that display, then spot something else and pick something from there! ..... well, you've been there, done that, so you know what I mean! YUM!! ;-)

Archived