Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

Hi All

Those folks looking for the big fight as Princess tries to drag me from my cabin on the pre maiden R315, of to my broom cupboard, for maiden

sorry to say no, fight ,

Princess has up graded me, and says I can stay in cabin for the maiden.

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

PS Dave can we have an arrow please

Need that great big ole' LIKE button here!!! :D Very nice!

Hi All

Those folks looking for the big fight as Princess tries to drag me from my cabin on the pre maiden R315, of to my broom cupboard, for maiden

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

Hope it was a good upgrade. You deserve it.

My TA sent out an e-mail to its database saying to follow it's twitter this weekend for photo updates of the Royal Princess. They're onboard tomorrow and Sunday and they said they'll be tweeting away.

If you guys want to see all the photos onboard I thought I'd let you know its @LoveitBookit

Thought some of you may like it!

Hi All

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

Good, you deserve it, and we are so happy for you and your wife.

Enjoy every single moment of both cruises !!

Nice job, Princess ....!

Sue

Dave,Thanks for all the simply fantastic photos!!! Can't wait to get home and view them on our computer! Watching our almost 4 year old grandson. He is amazed by how little the helicopter is compared to the ship.

Shogun YES!!!!!! So happy you got upgraded!!!! :D no broom closet for you and the Mrs.

Cheers, Denise and Howard too

Hi All

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

YAAAYYYY !!! I've been reading on and off all morning (last day of school slumber party here last night-eggs 2 ways plus waffle request this a.m. !!) and I've been fighting any urge to post so I can actually get through it all !

BUT this is great news and I'm just so happy for you that I have to say YAAAYY and thank you Princess!!

Yaayyy and warm regards, kristine

Hi All

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

Absolutely lovely news Shogun. :)

Hi All

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

Congratulations Shogun!

And way to go, Princess!

As far as who makes the most money - the original quote never said Princess Employee - we all just assumed that.

Quiz: On most ships, who makes the most money? More than the captain...

;)

There is also a link to a digital news service that has several videos of today's events. However, I didn't want to subscribe to the service. I don't know if it is free or not. If someone subscribes, please post the videos if you can.

Here's the link to the story, again.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/musical-salute-welcomes-royal-princess-162400497.html

Thanks, Paul

:D That's fantastic Shogun.. if you feel the need to swap back to a broom cupboard were in L208 for the Maiden!!! A larger broom cupboard but a broom cupboard none the less!! :D

Dave, I would love an arrow thingy but I don't think it'll look too good as I think we're probably somewhere under the retreat pool!!!!!! :D

The balconies in the front look sweet. Look how bright all the coloring in on the ship. After waiting so long to see her dock early this am I can say being up so early was well worth it.

Oh my! This is my 100th post. This site has been good to me. Besides getting tons of info I have met some great folks to tour with.

Glad Shogun got an upgrade.

Alene:):):)

Aft aerial view of Royal Princess

8978114084_0be8a26914_b.jpg

(Princess Cruises)

Dave this is a better look at the space on Baja between the middle aft cabins. Unfortunately it still doesn't explain why the space is there. On every other deck the cabins have been allocated this as extra balcony. Can't wait to hear from some of the first cruisers. Anne

Just got a picture of the Retreat Pool across my twitter feed. Never posted pics before so hopefully I did it right.

I also might mention that link that Dave posted earlier with the Press release photos from Princess... they have added some more shots, specifically some interior shots of public spaces.

Hi All

sorry to say no, fight ,

Nice folks Princess.

yours Shogun

Shogun;

Congrats on your upgrade.....:):):)

Bob

Archived