What is quest?

goldgirl2

It sounds great, not been to one on the cruises I have been on in the past. So now have something new to look forward to....will make sure that I am wearing my nicest bra ;-)

Quest is not to be missed! And along with your nicest bra, be sure your male companion is wearing his best boxers!!

The abilities of the Cruise Director really make or break the Quest.

On the Explorer it was held in Studio B--where they hold the ice shows. So it was a tiered theatre. That could have been very dull because there is less audience interaction. However the CD staff [Richard Spacey and Lee--I think that was their names] are the best we have ever seen. Very funny!!!

And I saw it two nights ago - Leigh is now the cruise director and Frankie his right hand man. It was probably the best incarnation of Quest I have ever seen. A lot of fun.

It's an adult scavenger hunt. It really depends on the cruise director...some are MUCH more tame than others. Expect at minimum PG-13 humor. You may even get full nudity, which I've seen on several occasions. Not for the younger kids.

And I saw it two nights ago - Leigh is now the cruise director and Frankie his right hand man. It was probably the best incarnation of Quest I have ever seen. A lot of fun.

We had Leigh on FOS a few years ago- LOVED him!

Hope to have a great time next month of LOS

the MOST fun at Quest is to convince someone who's never heard of it to join your team!

Every time we've managed to convince those shy quiet folks at the dinner table to 'just come watch' and then begged them to join our team "cuz we're short" we've seen emotions come out that probably had been hidden for years: tears of laughter - and "he telling her: I can NOT believe you did that" and at the end many many thanks for dragging them to a great time.

The first time is always the best . . .

Personally I think it is more fun on the smaller ships - on FREEDOM and OASIS class in the ice rink you can't have the same level of group participation as we've seen on Jewel and Monarch

But one statement here is 100% true - the CD can make a BIG difference about how this game goes ... and once you've had a GOOD one, you'll know when the CD doesn't match up.

I wonder what I did with my medal?????

I think the Quest is more fun in the club with lots of teams with 5 or 6 on each team. Once in Studio-B (the ice arena) Casey Pelter created around 15 teams, splitting some sections into 3 sections each. That is more fun than having only 6 or 7 sections, I think. As for the large Oasis and Allure, I'd like to see 2 quests -- maybe one PG-rated, and one closer to R-rated.

I'm not going to ruin the surprise by googling it. I want to be a quest virgin until I get there.

If that's the case, then why did you ask? Actually, don't answer that question! It will ruin the surprise....

If that's the case, then why did you ask? Actually, don't answer that question! It will ruin the surprise....

Because when I asked I had no clue what it was. Now that I know it needs to be a surprise, I will keep it that way. One of our friends that will be on the cruise with us will be so much fun at quest. She is always up for anything and not the least bit shy!

After extensive studies, researches have discovered a correlation between high participation and alcohol level.

Not true...... my friends wife doesnt drink;)

To the Op it is better on Voyager class and above

Archived