Wifi in Grand Turk

Mizzouaholic

Margaritaville has free wifi, and Local Village is just a bit down the beach.

You can use it on outside tables at Local Village, not sure how close to the water it reaches.

Jack's advertises wifi, but I found it too weak for a connection, and you must go into a dingy back room to use it.

I have gotten and used M'ville's signal from my balcony on the ship.

Attached taken on my phone @ Local Village (and sent )

1144278385_GTBeachbar.jpg.a477515da99fb6e7d137f4e6647562d4.jpg

I have wifi calling on my phone so I went looking for free wifi when I was in Grand Turk last year. Margaritaville and local village bar both had wifi that worked for my calls, Jacks shack was too weak.

You can't really miss the village bar, you will hear them over loudspeakers announcing free wifi and cold beer the morning you arrive in port. Make a left off the dock and walk down the beach a couple hundred yards, it's not much to look at but I found that I liked it better than Jacks or Margaritavilla

I've tried to get signal on our veranda portside with the ship docked port and could not connect. Jack's and Village Bar have signals but I have never been able to connect. I didn't know M'Ville had free WiFi or I would have tried to use our Netbook at the pool but I've never brought my netbook off the ship with us at M'Ville. I will next time. :)

I would have been more forgiving about Village Bar's screeching on their loud speaker for so long if I'd been able to uses their WiFi signal. :rolleyes: :D

• 3 weeks later...
Margaritaville has free wifi, and Local Village is just a bit down the beach.

You can use it on outside tables at Local Village, not sure how close to the water it reaches.

Jack's advertises wifi, but I found it too weak for a connection, and you must go into a dingy back room to use it.

I have gotten and used M'ville's signal from my balcony on the ship.

Attached taken on my phone @ Local Village (and sent )

Thanks alot. I really appreciate it!

Archived