Kümmelweck sandwich question.....

clewley8

Does anyone have any idea when the kummelweck sandwich will be available on the rest of the fleet as the video said? I had at least one a day on my Oasis cruise. I am going on the Independence of the seas and march and I am hoping they will be available on there. Anyone have any idea/inside info?

So the sandwich is only available on ships with a "Park Cafe"?

That's the way it is right now, but the video implied that the sandwich is going fleet wide, independent of whether the ship has a Park Care or not.

if there is a Park Cafe, it will be available.

Only one a day? amateur.... ;)

Haha!! I was being modest...... I know they are available in the park cafe on the oasis class. The freedom class doesn't have the park cafe, so I was hoping someone would have some inside info on whether it not it would be somewhere else on the freedom class or when it would be available

How many of them did you try? I've had many and never had the type of sandwich you describe!

Enough to make the statement.

I beg to differ.. each and every one I ate over Christmas on EN was very lean. and dang tasty....

Differ all you want I know what we were served.

I stand by my description.

We come to shop in Buffalo from Toronto regularly. Who has the best sandwich in Buffalo??

I'm a fan of Anderson's. there's one on Union Road by the Galleria, and one north of 290 on Niagara Falls Blvd. near the Boulevard Mall. They're run by a local family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Anderson's. there's one on Union Road by the Galleria, and one north of 290 on Niagara Falls Blvd. near the Boulevard Mall. They're run by a local family.

Good to know! We shop in Buffalo frequently and will be looking for these:D

I beg to differ.. each and every one I ate over Christmas on EN was very lean. and dang tasty....

So you had one on the Enchantment of the seas? Where on board was it served? Was it only because it was a holiday sailing?

So you had one on the Enchantment of the seas? Where on board was it served? Was it only because it was a holiday sailing?

On the Enchantment they are available on deck 9 in Park Place. Just added during the dry dock in the back of the Solarium. Not just a Christmas thing. I had several last week. Delicious! :D

Edited by MS52

We come to shop in Buffalo from Toronto regularly. Who has the best sandwich in Buffalo??

I agree that Anderson's is good,but personally I like them from any bar type restaurants. Shannon's Irish pub on Niagara Falls blvd is good and close to the boulevard mall! Also Charlie the butcher has great roast beef:)

Ah thank you very much!! You know I've never had a bad meal in Buffalo, I'm a fan!!