Graham Seymour

Debitoo

I had Graham twice on the Freedom of the Seas. He was great. He had a funny morning show on the TV, he is very personable, his late night adult comedy show was hilarious, he does a great Rock Britanica Show on the Promenade. I'd have to say he is my favorite CD so far. As I understand it he is moving from the Freedom to a ship doing the Alaska itineraries.

He also shows up here on CruiseCritic from time to time. His CruiseCritic name is Hammy's Manager.

We had him as our CD on a transatlantic cruise. He was very entertaining and his comedy show was better than the regular comic. If you are up early enough his morning TV show is not to be missed. It is usually re-aired during the day if you want your sleep [like me].

But beyond the entertainment, he is good at the behind the scenes stuff as well. We had a large roll call group [200+] and planned several events for the group. We contacted him ahead of time and he was great about helping us coordinate stuff like our pub crawl, gift exchange and other things. He gave us a dedicated point of contact/assistance from his staff. He was very helpful to the group.

If you are asking about how he is as a CD . . . GREAT! I've cruised with him twice. He is very funny and seems to be everywhere 24 hours and always with a smile.

If you are asking for the latest Graham update, he left Freedom on 1/06 to fill in on the Voyager until 3/23. He will go to the Rhapsody on 5/24 for their Alaska season sailings and will remain until further notice, I believe.

You can find his updates here on the boards. His CC username is HAMMY'S MANAGER.

Graham is really great at all the effort that goes into making the activities seem so wonderful. He is all over the ship, remembers names, always smiling and will stop to chat. He did a comic bit and was as good as or a tad bit better than the actual booked comedian on ship. I know everyone will enjoy him wherever he ends up.

Cruised on the FR in 2011 and he was the CD........I swear I have never laughed so hard as when I watched his morning shows........but not crazy about him as the adult comedian late night.....not my style....

Was disappointed when he was on vacation on the last time I went on FR.He is one of my favorites...

Say it ain't so! Will be on Freedom 1/20 and was looking forward to having Graham as CD. One of the best and one of the reasons we booked Freedom. Thought he was CD until 2/2 and then leaving. Read that he wanted a smaller ship. Plans must have changed. Anyone know who the current CD on Freedom is now? Thanks

Cruised on the FR in 2011 and he was the CD........I swear I have never laughed so hard as when I watched his morning shows........but not crazy about him as the adult comedian late night.....not my style....

Was disappointed when he was on vacation on the last time I went on FR.He is one of my favorites...

Excellent cruise director and a very funny and personable man. Loved his late night comedy show :) Didnt really care for the morning shows though.

And that's the beauty of cruising........something for everyone!!;)

Say it ain't so! Will be on Freedom 1/20 and was looking forward to having Graham as CD. One of the best and one of the reasons we booked Freedom. Thought he was CD until 2/2 and then leaving. Read that he wanted a smaller ship. Plans must have changed. Anyone know who the current CD on Freedom is now? Thanks

Drew Devine

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36724274&postcount=1432

Be forewarned, Graham does show up on the board every so often. I guess since Carnival has a CD with a high web presence, RCI decided to let one of their best participate here some.

Of course his humor comes along too. Remember this is the CD who has been caught on camera at the Quest with a support garment of substantial size on his head! :eek::D

Quite a character!

I had Graham twice on the Freedom of the Seas. He was great. He had a funny morning show on the TV, he is very personable, his late night adult comedy show was hilarious, he does a great Rock Britanica Show on the Promenade. I'd have to say he is my favorite CD so far. As I understand it he is moving from the Freedom to a ship doing the Alaska itineraries.

He also shows up here on CruiseCritic from time to time. His CruiseCritic name is Hammy's Manager.

Great Info! Thank you so much!! It looks like we'll be sailing with him on the Rhapsody in June! Can't wait! :)

He is one of my favorites, I think you either get his humor or not. Plus I think he is nice human being.

Are you going on the Voyager or the Rhaposdy ? You should have a great cruise.

Rhapsody and it can't get here soon enough!

If you are asking about how he is as a CD . . . GREAT! I've cruised with him twice. He is very funny and seems to be everywhere 24 hours and always with a smile.

If you are asking for the latest Graham update, he left Freedom on 1/06 to fill in on the Voyager until 3/23. He will go to the Rhapsody on 5/24 for their Alaska season sailings and will remain until further notice, I believe.

You can find his updates here on the boards. His CC username is HAMMY'S MANAGER.

I tried searching in the members list but that CC name is not listed. :confused: Would there happen to have a different spelling? Thanks!

I tried searching in the members list but that CC name is not listed. :confused: Would there happen to have a different spelling? Thanks!

Don't know about the members list, but if you type in HAMMY'S MANAGER into the search engine at the top of the page, it'll take you to many posts, some started directly by him. Good luck and enjoy that Rhapsody cruise! Have done two Alaskan cruises with RCCL, but both were one-way south cruises from Seward to Vancouver. I do believe the Rhapsody does the round trips, right? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip and just let Graham know that his many "fans" say hello.:D

Don't know about the members list, but if you type in HAMMY'S MANAGER into the search engine at the top of the page, it'll take you to many posts, some started directly by him. Good luck and enjoy that Rhapsody cruise! Have done two Alaskan cruises with RCCL, but both were one-way south cruises from Seward to Vancouver. I do believe the Rhapsody does the round trips, right? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip and just let Graham know that his many "fans" say hello.:D

Thanks, that worked! I wonder why he's not listed in the members list? Oh well...I'll keep an eye out for his posts. Yes, Rhapsody does the round trips. I'll be sure to tell him hi from all of his fans! :D

Archived