VOS toiletries??

bazzaw

Can somebody kindly advise re the type of toiletries provided onboard (if any) -- I know that there is a trend in some cruiselines to go to gels in the showers. Thinking about shampoos etc

Thanks

Barry

In our JS there was a set of little bottles just like in some hotels/motels. Shampoo, Conditioner, body wash, shower cap, Small bars of soap. The shower had a large shampoo dispenser on the wall , but it was empty and never refilled.

We took our own toiletries from Habit and never used anything but the soap till the last morning because they took all our luggage including our toiletries the night before disembarking.

Dave

We just had some bars of soap and a soap dispenser in the shower.

I asked for shampoo and conditioner as I'd read that they would be provided so didn't bring my own.

Conditioner was available but not shampoo. "Use what is in shower please Madam!" Next cruise I'll take my own!

Also the shops on board don't seem to have much in the way of these items available. We had a JS on Rhapsody, so had the hotel like little bottles, as well as our own we took with. Then on Radiance we were just a D1 balcony, and we didn't realise, didn't take our own, and had nothing! Next shore day a quick trip to the supermarket. It seemed so un-glamourous to be doing supermarket shopping on the cruise!

Can somebody kindly advise re the type of toiletries provided onboard (if any) -- I know that there is a trend in some cruiselines to go to gels in the showers. Thinking about shampoos etc

Thanks

Barry

From your photos I wouldn't have thought that shampoo was a major concern for you, Barry. Not much there to wash! ;):D

Looking forward to meeting you. Only 5 sleeps until we board!

From your photos I wouldn't have thought that shampoo was a major concern for you, Barry. Not much there to wash! ;):D

Looking forward to meeting you. Only 5 sleeps until we board!

:D:D:Dmaybe his just checking for his wife:D

Archived