Elite laundry coupon question

Beach Ball

You can take liquid Woolite in your luggage. You just can't carry it onto an airplane in a carry-on as the liquid can't go through security with you. But there is no such limitation for checked baggage and no issue bringing it on the cruise ship either way.

We used to always travel with Camp Suds for laundry, but now:

Highly recommend Tide Travel Sink Packets. Not liquid, so easy to pack and designed for sink rinse-a-roos.

41kpEyOhM4L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Time to pack the bags!!! On Eclipse for 14 nights and Reflection for 7 nights so laundry perk is important. Anyone on these ships recently and could you please tell me if the coupon was good for 20 or 30 items? Makes a difference in what I need to squeeze into the 2 suitcases. Thanks for your help.

We got the two coupon sheets and each on the 2 week Eclipse was of 30 items. In addition, we opted to pay $20 for an additional bag of Laundry. Worth it, especially for three weeks at sea! Enjoy

I've brought plastic bottles of shampoo, sunscreen, etc. in my checked bags without spillage. I put them in two Ziplocks so if one bag leaks, the second should contain it.

For breakables that I can't put in a carry-on (like wine & salsa), I use my FoodSaver bags. I use the roll-style bags for custom length. I seal one end, place the bottle inside, leave a pocket of air, then seal. I do not vaccuum the air out so it leaves a pillow surrounding the bottle to protect it from breakage. I've used this method for several bottles of wine and quart-sized jars of salsa and I've never had one get broken during the flight.

We used to always travel with Camp Suds for laundry, but now:

Highly recommend Tide Travel Sink Packets. Not liquid, so easy to pack and designed for sink rinse-a-roos.

41kpEyOhM4L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I

I used these and I love them! Bought a few more for these cruises. Good to get the chlorine out of bathing suits and handwashing other items. Found mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with their other travel sized items. Thanks for all the advice. I packed my two bags and one comes in at 46lbs.9oz. and the other at 48lbs. 2ozs. So if i do not add another single thing they both come in with no excess baggage fees which was my goal!!!

I will be on a B2B for 27 days. I would like to wash come of my clothes myself. I would usually use Woolite, but it is a liquid so I can't take it in my luggage. Does anyone know of a good powder substitute?

Thank you fellow CCs, you are awesome!

If you look online, you can also find little packages of detergent that is actually similar to small slips of paper. I think Magellan's or Travel Smith (or maybe both) sell them - check online. I am not describing it too well, but if you check their websites I'm sure you can find it. For me, if I am only rinsing out some underwear or socks I just use the shampoo. For something more delicate maybe that wouldn't work but it works fine for that purpose.

Archived