Concierge in the Neptune Lounge

angel4daffodil

I'm not sure we would be tipping a telephone concierge. Each time you call the extension, you get whichever of the front office staff is available and working as concierge that cruise. You possibly may never meet them. While DH and I seem to find every possible person to tip during our cruises as we are appreciative for the wonderful service we enjoy, I can't imagine the method or likelihood telephone concierge would be on our 'list' absent something strikingly out of the ordinary we asked of them....... something we really needed a lot of help with.

JMO....

I always appreciate the personalized service I receive from the Neptune Concierges, and tip $50-100 depending on how demanding I've been. I put the tip in one envelope for them both to share, because any request I make is responded to by their TEAM.

Occasionally I'll have a special request from the Pinnacle attendant in the Neptune, and I'll tip $10.

We give each concierge his/her own tip. We usually see one more than the other who also ends up doing more for us -- they he/she gets a larger tip.

We give each concierge his/her own tip. We usually see one more than the other who also ends up doing more for us -- they he/she gets a larger tip.

I asked my favorite Concierge, and he said they pool their tips, so they each get half anyway.

I never inquire or entertain any conversations regarding tips on the ships.

Once we give someone a tip, we feel it is only their business what happens with it from that point. We give it to them and they can do as they please with it.

Just our viewpoint on the subject.

I divert the conversation if I see it headed in any direction regarding tip sharing etc

Archived