Zuiderdam any tips on the cruise?

texasnana

We loved the Zuiderdam to Alaska last summer. Didn't have any plumbing problems - we were on Deck 8. From what I have read it seems the problems are more on Deck 4.

Definately do the Pinnacle for dinner, but also try it for lunch. I had the halibut and it was wonderful!! Also, enjoy the Dutch Pea Soup handed out on deck while you're in Glacier Bay.

If you want a deck without a lot of people for taking pictures, exit out from the exercise gym onto the deck at the front of the ship. Never had anyone out there with me.

Have a great cruise!

If they still do it go to the library and reserve an i-pod for the self guided art work tour on the ship-it's very interesting!

I second the art tour recommendation! You can also download it from the HAL website if you prefer to use your own iPod/mp3 player.

Uh oh.

Deck 4 here I come. :(

If it's any consolation, we were on deck 4 in July (4065) and had no problems.

If they still do it go to the library and reserve an i-pod for the self guided art work tour on the ship-it's very interesting!

Really? My gosh, I spent 22 days on her last year and had no idea you could do this:o I'll be sure to do it next time. Thanks canadianbear:)

Archived