Orlando villas

maxy35

We are sailing out of Port Canaveral next Spring and thinking about staying longer in Florida post Freedom.

Has anyone done so that can point me in the right direction for a villa in the Sea World, Universal, Disney vicinity?

Thx in advance ;)

I know you mentioned a villa, but we stayed (On Site) in the cheapest hotel (All Star Music) which was very very nice and you never have to leave in your car, their bus takes you wherever you want to go, plus you get an hour before the park opens and stays open an hour later for you. Just a suggestion.

Look up Wyndham Bonnet Creek. It is fabulous, as close to WDW as many WDW hotels, and waaay cheaper if you are looking for a full kitchen/dining/living room/bedrooms set up. Plus amazing pools. To get the cheap prices you have to book through a re-seller, but I don't know if I can name names here. Price wise, last year we stayed there for a total (with taxes and all) of $150/night for a two bedroom two full bath unit - in June, so as pricey as it gets.

To find out everything you could possibly want to know, find the "I love Bonnet Creek" thread on the off site properties board on the disboards forums.

The Enclave Resort near Universal is great. They are all studios and one and two bedroom suites with living room, dining and kitchen areas. All have either a patio or balcony. If you have kids, they offer sutes for kids that have themed bedrooms with bunkbeds. The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, Tennis courts, dining on site, a gift shop/convenience store, a grocery service that will deliver items right to your room, kids club, game room, gym and a lake that looks directly across to the Wet & Wild Water park. ( kind of a neat thing) The hotel is closest to Universal but not too far from Sea World either. They do offer shuttle service to the parks for those that do not have cars.

Their rates are actually pretty darn good as well.

http://www.enclavesuites.com/

Good luck to you

:)

We took our family on a Disney vacation to Orlando for 9 days and rented a vacation home.. We had 5 bdrms, 2 of which were master suites, kitchen, dining room, living room, 3 baths plus a game room.. and our own private pool.. paid $875 for the 9 days/nights. We were only 10 minutes from Disney and Universal studios.. Saved so much by being able to make some of our meals there ... plus everything was provided for us. Would definitely do it again. So much better than a hotel or resort!

• 2 weeks later...

Also try Sunset Lakes with Alexandra Homes of Florida. Just Google them and you will be able to see the homes.They are very close to Walt Disney World a little further to Universal though.

Also lots of restaurants near by.

Archived