Soap !

kkpcruiser

We have recently returned from our first NCL cruise aboard the EPIC. It was a wonderful trip and I do plan to share my thoughts in a review of sorts as soon as I can sit at a laptop with free time.

I just wanted to let others who might care about one of the best tips I learned while researching the EPIC: BRING A BAR OF SOAP!

We stayed in a mini suite ( or extended balcony if you will) which we surprisingly loved:D, after 12 cruises on other lines in full suites. I guess there always had been soap in these as it was never an issue. DH hates body wash so i appreciated that heads-up mentioned in someone else's suggestions. Silly and really a little thing,yet I know he was happy to have it available.

We have recently returned from our first NCL cruise aboard the EPIC. It was a wonderful trip and I do plan to share my thoughts in a review of sorts as soon as I can sit at a laptop with free time.

I just wanted to let others who might care about one of the best tips I learned while researching the EPIC: BRING A BAR OF SOAP!

We stayed in a mini suite ( or extended balcony if you will) which we surprisingly loved:D, after 12 cruises on other lines in full suites. I guess there always had been soap in these as it was never an issue. DH hates body wash so i appreciated that heads-up mentioned in someone else's suggestions. Silly and really a little thing,yet I know he was happy to have it available.

Minis are not full suites.

We always bring a bar with us. You probably could have asked the cabin steward for one also.

I always bring a bar of my soap even when in a suite. Leaving tomorrow and it was the first thing in the suitcase.

Me too !!...I like my own brand...and never liked body wash !

We've never had a problem getting a bar of soap - whether we're in a suite, balcony, OV or inside. Just ask the steward. Most likely, it'll be an Elemis product. :)

Ditto here. That Elemis soap was fantastic. Also brought me hair conditioner. :)

Archived