If you had to choose?

cwbabe48

Drinks in Silk Den followed by dinner in Tamarind.

Pinnacle is very, very good on Eurodam but only two of the 15 HAL ships have a Tamarind so why not enjoy it when on the ship that has one? Tamarind is very special IMO

Silk Den is a Lounge just across from Tamarind Restaurant on Observations Deck. Silk Den and Tamarind are only on the two Signature Class ships, Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam.

Of all the HAL lounges on all the HAL ships we've sailed (14), Silk Den is high on our list of favorite lounges. It is beautiful, great views, comfortable and unlike any other lounges on HAlL ships. We think it is sadly underused and too many people don't seem to even be aware of where it is.

I plan to eat in all three specialty restaurants on the Eurodam in June. Can't wait!

I have a Eurodam question about Le Cirque - it isn't one of the options listed to book online now. Does that mean it is already sold out for my June 10th cruise?

Regardless of which restaurant, I generally like to make reservations prior to boarding.

That way I get the date and time I like. We love to eat about 7:00 to 7:30 and I am assured that time.

Too many times, I have waited until we are aboard to book only to be told, the availability is only 5:30 or 9:00pm, both of which would not make me happy. ;)

I plan to eat in all three specialty restaurants on the Eurodam in June. Can't wait!

I have a Eurodam question about Le Cirque - it isn't one of the options listed to book online now. Does that mean it is already sold out for my June 10th cruise?

Not necessarily -- it may be because they have not finally settled on a date for the Le Cirque. Are you able to book any other nights at the Pinnacle? Plus, the HAL website is still wacking out even now after the re-design, so they just may not have listed it yet.

You may indeed be too late, but if it were me, I would check back now and then.

Dave

Can someone please tell me what the food choices are in the Le Cirque and Sher why do you like it so much?

Thanks everyone

Marcia

Last year it was the night we left Stockholm on our Baltic cruise. If it is that night make sure you make reservations late enough so you don't miss sailing through the islands around Stockholm. This lasts a few hours and is really wonderful. We actually spent some time watching the sail away and then had a late dinner in the Tamirand that night sitting at a window to enjoy the rest of the views. The food, atmosphere and views made for a wonderful evening.

Not necessarily -- it may be because they have not finally settled on a date for the Le Cirque. Are you able to book any other nights at the Pinnacle? Plus, the HAL website is still wacking out even now after the re-design, so they just may not have listed it yet.

You may indeed be too late, but if it were me, I would check back now and then.

Dave

I looked closer at the Pinnacle reservation options online and one day is missing (Stockholm). Perhaps it is the Le Cirque day??

Great advice! I will keep checking. We enjoyed it on the Noordam, but would be happy with a non-Cirque dinner at Pinnacle too.

Archived