1-2-3 Promotion available to World with exception of UK

tine-tine

P.S. Perhaps whoever made the decision concerning UK Celebrity will make a different decision with the new 123 promotion that starts March 15.

Just curious. Are deposits made with UK Celebrity refundable? How about price adjustments?

P.S. Perhaps whoever made the decision concerning UK Celebrity will make a different decision with the new 123 promotion that starts March 15.

Just curious. Are deposits made with UK Celebrity refundable? How about price adjustments?

Deposits made with Celebrity UK are non refundable. Once this offer comes in to being and as long as the UK is NOT excluded I am going to ring Celebrity UK, because I booked through them and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get the same terms as the rest of the world. I should be able to have the package as long as I pay the 'going' rate for my cabin.

Deposits made with Celebrity UK are non refundable. Once this offer comes in to being and as long as the UK is NOT excluded I am going to ring Celebrity UK, because I booked through them and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get the same terms as the rest of the world. I should be able to have the package as long as I pay the 'going' rate for my cabin.

Thank you for the explanation it is certainly a major difference.

I hope they make the right decision this time.

Archived