Discount applied for Pinnacle Dinners

CruiseWhere

Whenever we have prebooked and paid the full charge for Pinnacle, our on board account has always been automatically credited with the discount. We've never had to ask but we always check our bill and they always apply the discount.

I just booked on-line the Pinnacle for our upcoming cruise. I print off a receipt with the particulars, so I can take it with me incase there is any question about price, dates, times etc.. We have never had any problems with our '4' star discounts being deducted and having Hal credit our on board account the difference.

Thank you ALL!!! Will just make sure we keep and eye on our on board account.

We always print out the confirmation e-mail that is sent to us.

And once on the ship we always re-confirm our reservations.

And I do check our shipboard account every 3 or 4 days. The front office and Neptune Lounge (if you are in that cabin category) will be happy to run off a current listing of your spending and credits.

We wait until we are on board to book specialty restaurants and there is no problem with the discount. We wait to book as we are never sure when we want to eat in the PG - have never had a problem getting a reservation probably since we eat when they open the door.

Archived