president's crusie

magroo

Someone on our roll call mentioned that their TA said our cruise was a "president's cruise" meaning the president of Oceania would be on board. Anyone cruised with the prez before? Any special activities because of this? I don't have it verified that this is what's happening, but it'd be cool.

Thanks! Pulled out my brochure and, sure enough, he's on our cruise.

I am very much looking forward to this sailing. The opportunity to celebrate our 10th Year Anniversary with our guests is a once in a lifetime event. This will be a festive cruise as we are excited to thank our guests for the first ten years as we plan for the next ten. On the itinerary side.....I'm looking forward to Capri, Positano, Kotor and Dubrovnik. Look foward to seeing you aboard.

KSK

I am very much looking forward to this sailing. The opportunity to celebrate our 10th Year Anniversary with our guests is a once in a lifetime event. This will be a festive cruise as we are excited to thank our guests for the first ten years as we plan for the next ten. On the itinerary side.....I'm looking forward to Capri, Positano, Kotor and Dubrovnik. Look foward to seeing you aboard.

KSK

I am looking forward to seeing you aboard as well. This is our first Oceania cruise and I am very excited for it.

You will love it. We sailed with Mr. Kumlani on the Reunion Cruise, which we do every two years. He is delightful to talk to as was his lovely wife and two well behaved children. The friendliness and attention received from the President and CEO on board any Oceania trip makes you feel very special.

KSK

Hello Kunal!

We are Carol and Frank Bock from Otis Wood Lands who recently booked the Nordic Explorer Cruise on the Marina as a celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary! Our good friends Janet & Doug may be joining us and reminded us that you are now the president. Congratulations on your position! We are all very happy for you and your family.

Yesterday we had 2 1/2 feet of snow in OWL! Today is a beautiful sunny day and we will go snowshoeing around Benton Brook to see the beauty of nature.

Best regards to you and your family! Tell Daniela that we miss her Fledglings article in the Hoot, as we now have 3 grandchildren.

Carol & Frank

Hello Kunal!

We are Carol and Frank Bock from Otis Wood Lands who recently booked the Nordic Explorer Cruise on the Marina as a celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary! Our good friends Janet & Doug may be joining us and reminded us that you are now the president. Congratulations on your position! We are all very happy for you and your family.

Yesterday we had 2 1/2 feet of snow in OWL! Today is a beautiful sunny day and we will go snowshoeing around Benton Brook to see the beauty of nature.

Best regards to you and your family! Tell Daniela that we miss her Fledglings article in the Hoot, as we now have 3 grandchildren.

Carol & Frank

I heard you guys were in for quite a bit of snow. Enjoy the snowshoeing adventure and please tell everyone I said hello. Great to know that you will be sailing with us. You guys will have a spectacular time. The Nordic Explorer itinerary has two overnights in St. Petersburg with calls in Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Its a teriffic itinerary. I will give you a call to make sure that your 40th Anniversary Celebration is a memorable one. Hopefully Janet & Doug will decide to join you.

KSK

Archived