Goldstein's e-mail?

39august

Serched but couldn't find. Is Adam Goldstein's e-mail agoldstein@rccl. com, please? Just off Indy and neither Guest Relations nor the concierge knew that luggage valet is complimentary for suite pax. They all insisted that it was not and wanted to charge us the usual $20 pp. We opted out. But this needs to be corrected for future suite pax.

Serched but couldn't find. Is Adam Goldstein's e-mail agoldstein@rccl. com, please? Just off Indy and neither Guest Relations nor the concierge knew that luggage valet is complimentary for suite pax. They all insisted that it was not and wanted to charge us the usual $20 pp. We opted out. But this needs to be corrected for future suite pax.

Yes, that is the email address I've seen posted here.

Don't feel bad. On our recent b2b on Freedom, Willie, the Concierge, had no idea that it was complimentary for PC Members. :eek:

Don't feel bad. On our recent b2b on Freedom, Willie, the Concierge, had no idea that it was complimentary for PC Members. :eek:

We did not know about it until Willie told us on our last FOS cruise in Sept. Thank you for spreading the word.:)

We did not know about it until Willie told us on our last FOS cruise in Sept. Thank you for spreading the word.:)

Our b2b on Freedom was the end of December. He knew that suite guests got complimentary Luggage Valet he didn't know that PC Members also got it. He actually made a copy of my letter that PC Members received in November of 2011 listing all the "new" benefits.

Of course he does, all of the ones his staff forwards to him to answer:p

I can tell you that his staff also Cuts and Pastes their answers into the email responses. Several of us on our upcoming TA have gotten the same exact letter back from different staff members, all telling us how he personally asked them to work on our issue.

Yep, I can confirm this.:D He is a man of very few words, but he does answer.

I agree. Twice he has responded almost immediately by email (once on a weekend) and both were followed up by a call from his senior staff in a few days! His responses were not brief but were to the point. Both of these were praise for staff and a request for recognition of service to RCI guests.

Archived