Feb. 4th, Zuiderdam Sail Away (oops)

PathfinderEss

[quote name='lka1012']Durn, just missed it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, so close. I just missed the toots as well. Saw the aft end but not in time for any toots. BTW, I think I have bad news. Just coming off the Enchantment of the Seas, I've been following the RCI forum a bit. They have a thread called "Current Captains". Their Captains typically work 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off. and the current Captain of the no-toot Vision came on January 6, so he should be leaving about mid-March. I'd don't think we'll hear much from the Vision this season.

Roy

[quote name='dobiemom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]And I just saw Joanie's! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]
Yeah!!! Saw 5191 quite nicely:)

I cannot wait to board her in 95 days!!!!! I wanna be on her now!!!

Still no answer from anyone on who the new Westerdam Captain is...........

OK, time to retry the nap:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='dobiemom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Who is tooting? :confused:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
Only tooting I heard was Zuiderdam's 3. Nothing since.........

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]
Only tooting I heard was Zuiderdam's 3. Nothing since.........

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]That's so weird... the camera is on the VOS and I heard 3 toots. My picture isn't frozen. I wonder if a "replay" was being played? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='rafinmd']Wow, so close. I just missed the toots as well. Saw the aft end but not in time for any toots. BTW, I think I have bad news. Just coming off the Enchantment of the Seas, I've been following the RCI forum a bit. They have a thread called "Current Captains". Their Captains typically work 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off. and the current Captain of the no-toot Vision came on January 6, so he should be leaving about mid-March. I'd don't think we'll hear much from the Vision this season.

Roy[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]Roy, I believe the Vision has tooted at least the last 2 times she left Port Everglades...........

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]Roy, I believe the Vision has tooted at least the last 2 times she left Port Everglades...........

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Joanie, I hope you're right but I'm convinced you're wrong about her last sailaway:

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Vision no toots how rude......:eek:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Perhaps you're remembering another ship.

Roy

[quote name='rafinmd']Joanie, I hope you're right but I'm convinced you're wrong about her last sailaway:

Perhaps you're remembering another ship.

Roy[/quote]
...would not be the first time I was wrong:) I really do not remember. I do know the I thought the last 2weekends in a row that it was a first to hear every ship blasting their horns as they left the Port, but it might just have been Saturday and Sundays that I am thinking of.........

Archived