Labadee - where do you find the free drinks

momof3hungryboys

Are there places on Labadee that has glasses of water, lemonade, ice tea, etc...?

Are they available all day or just when the lunch place is open?

What are the hours of the lunch place?

It would be nice if the kids can just go get themselves something to drink when they are thirsty.

Thank you for the reply. After searching some more, I see the only free option is water that you can ask for at any of the bars.

At first I assumed the same free options that are available on the ship would also be offered on the island.

So long as the kids can get a glass of water, they will be okay. :)

At any of the buffet areas you will find tea, water and lemonade...that's included in the price of your fare. Any of the waiters can bring you ice water, as well...a tip is appreciated! If you have refillable bottles, you can bring water from the ship ashore with you, for convenience's sake!

DUMB QUESTION - VERY DUMB!

Is the wate safe to drink in Labadee? I know we are told not to drink the water in places like Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan to name a few. But if I am going to drink ice tea or lemonade during lunch on Nellie's Beach I am wondering how safe the ice (water) will be.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a beverage package on the ship, will it apply on the island also? (We will have a classic beverage package)

We were just advised that our Celebrity Eclipse cruise will be docking there on 12/26/13 (as our 12/25 St Thomas stop has been cancelled). So I'm doing some Labadee research for the first time!

Thanks.

If you have a beverage package on the ship, will it apply on the island also? (We will have a classic beverage package)

We were just advised that our Celebrity Eclipse cruise will be docking there on 12/26/13 (as our 12/25 St Thomas stop has been cancelled). So I'm doing some Labadee research for the first time!

Thanks.

it should, but good thing to double check!

Archived