What is a Tutti Salad

dliteu

SHHHHHHHHH LOL this the the Cruise Critic secrete lunch that only insiders know about. Believe it or not many people think the dining room is closed for lunch. On sea days I love going to the MDR for the Tutti Salad Bar and Brasserie 30 menu.

This was one of the major reasons for picking my next trans atlantic cruise with many sea days.

This Tutti salad bar had so many items that it was hard not to fill up my plate with all the goodies .

Promise to keep this a Cruise Critic Inside Trader's Secrete lol?

all it is , is a pick and mix salad. choose your lettuce (exciting) choose your salads (getting there) choose your cheeses (yeah, i hear yer!) pick your meat or fish (uh,ha,uh,ha) pick your dressing and they chop it all up and put it in a bowl. yeah, tastes good, cause its exactly as you told them to put in the bowl, but seriously not my highlight of the cruise

Tutti: Italian, meaning all or everything.:D

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo.

Not the deepest lyrics ever, but this & tutti frutti ice cream ("all fruits") are the only other use of the word I know, in English.

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

Tutti frutti, oh Rudy

A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo.

Not the deepest lyrics ever, but this & tutti frutti ice cream ("all fruits") are the only other use of the word I know, in English.

LOL.:p

I love a salad bar and for all my cruises I looked so forward to my Windjammer salads.

This last cruise on AOS we decided because the WJ was so crowded all the time, that we would try the MD for lunch on the sea day.

OMG the best salad bar ever. I love all the veggie choices. Plus so many meats and cheeses. The variety is great. I will always eat in the MDR for breakfast and lunch over the WJ when given the choice.

Archived