Per cruise spreadsheets please

Stewartmamone1 I really like your excel. I had one similar but like yours better so I'll be transferring my stuff into this new format for my trip. Great list.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We love Cozi for everything. It's our calendar, list maker, etc. I can be in the supermarket and Mary can put stuff on the shopping list from her office and I can see it before I check out. Has a Web interface as well as phone app.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Sherri, I would love a copy of your Excel spreadsheet if you are still willing to share. My email is emilybschmidt1234@hotmail.com. Thank you for all of your work in putting it together!

Hi All,

Since there are far too many emails to go through I will post the spreadsheet in hopes that the majority of you have the ability to open Sherri spreadsheet. In the event you re unable to do so then let me know and I will email it to only those who are having issues. Otherwise, please see attachment.

Once you open spreadsheet, just click on the tabs below:

Tab #1 is the oh-so-important PACKING LIST, organized by suitcase and carry ons (mine vs. DH).

The items are color-coded (his are blue, mine are pink) and for items that I still need to purchase before the cruise, I click the "to-buy" column and it sends that item to a separate spreadsheet (tab) called "SHOPPING LIST". Since I tend to lay the open bags in our guest room and begin the packing process over the course of a month before a big cruise, having the list there is helpful. I can check things off as I put them into the bags.

As for the SHOPPING LIST, I have an alert set on my calendar to check my shopping list at 3 months and again at 2 months prior to cruise to begin looking for any items that still need to be purchased. Another tab on my cruise organizer is the ONBOARD TIPS list. This is very helpful when cruising on a large ship with so many options.

The tips list includes all the dining and activity venues as well as whether there are fees involved, if reservations are required, best viewing places for outdoor shows, secret spots, all sorts of CC tips that I gather from lurking in the months leading up to a cruise. My TO DO tab is my reminder to do things like setting dining or show reservations, making payments, booking excursions, prefilling Rx's, notifying bank of international travel, etc. The last tab on my cruise planner is my SCHEDULE. Just prior to leaving, I fill in the blanks on this document and print it out in triplicate (because we always end up changing something after we get on the ship).

It's a glimpse of the entire cruise itinerary. It includes any dinner / show / activity reservations we've made at a glance on one page. It also contains our Hotel, Flight, Travel Insurance, and Transfer information and all emergency phone numbers for TA, cruise line, hotel, etc. Of course, all that is subject to change once we step foot on the ship, but it's good to at least have something to go by. And for me, planning the vacation is half the fun!

Copy of Cruise List (BLANK) 6-23-16.xls

Thank you stewartmamone1, I look forward to getting it!!

To everyone interested in Sherri's wonderful spreadsheet, I just posted it right below this message. If for some reason you cannot open the link, please let me know and I will email it to you as well. Also, if someone here has created any other spreadsheet they would like to share, please post them here. Your ideas and spreadsheets really help more people than you know. Sherri, we definitely want to thank you. Your spreadsheet has helped me planned and remain organized. Thanks!

Sandra

No problem cruzinsusie. Also I have another excellent spreadsheet if you log under Hawaii September 9 2016 stewartmamone you can used this one as well. We have a ton of information too.

Sandra

Hi Sandra, where can I find your latest main spreadsheet? The one with about 13tabs?

I have an old one, but would like the latest

Cheers

Derek

Hi Sandra, where can I find your latest main spreadsheet? The one with about 13tabs?

I have an old one, but would like the latest

Cheers

Derek

Hi Derek,

You can find my most current spreadsheet if you go to main page, look under Celebrity Roll Call September 9, 2016 Hawaii, under stewartmamone. I just updated the spreadsheet. Scroll down a few pages and you will find it. If not let me know and I will email it to you.

Sandra

Hi, all - I know you were asking specifically for a spreadsheet in this thread, but I did find an app that we have used for the last two cruises that helps keep us organized. It is customizable, so for example, I have deleted all the items related to children, since we don't travel with any. I did add in items about boarding our dogs, including packing for them. The checklist starts 8 weeks out from the cruise. The app is called Cruise Trip List. It does not really support which bag items go in, but if you're really ambitious, you could label the items with the bag name. As for the shopping list, I know that any item I haven't ticked off needs to be purchased. Anyway - counting the days until I can use it again this November on our next cruise.

• Like 1