Saturday Feb.9th, Eurodam Sail Away+5 Others Joining The Party

PathfinderEss

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]If any of you are interested in the Steel Drums that are playing in the back ground to todays sail away, you can contact Lou at PTZtv to find out about it!!!

Apparently it is done by a local in the Port Canaveral area near the port web cam there and Lou has all the info!!! I am getting one of the CD's:)

From Port Everglades Face Book Page yesterday:

[COLOR="Black"][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]QUOTE[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR="Black"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/Port.Everglades.Webcam"]"Port Everglades Webcam[/URL] [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B]Mystery solved... While I was delivering a surprise (yet to be announced) to Fishlips in Port Canaveral yesterday, I heard some great live steel drum music in the distance. I followed the sound and came across a young man playing live for CARNIVAL PRIDE passengers. I bought his CD and was granted permission to play his great island music during our sail-away broadcasts. You will be hearing more from "Wayne Chynn Live" in coming days. If you are interested in purchasing his CD, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the artist. (Lou)"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][/COLOR]UNQUOTE
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='mamaofami'][SIZE=3]I really wanted to see Peter sailing away, but don't know if I can hang around here for another two hours. Wonder what the delay is?[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]..........I think the organizers can opt for the tie change to try and get as many who've paid have a chance to get to the ship. With all the flight cancellations in the past 2 days.........

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]..........I think the organizers can opt for the tie change to try and get as many who've paid have a chance to get to the ship. With all the flight cancellations in the past 2 days.........

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=3]I forgot it was a charter, so you might be right. Eurodam is now listed as departing at 18:00.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]If any of you are interested in the Steel Drums that are playing in the back ground to todays sail away, you can contact Lou at PTZtv to find out about it!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Apparently it is done by a local in the Port Canaveral area near the port web cam there and Lou has all the info!!! I am getting one of the CD's:)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]From Port Everglades Face Book Page yesterday:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]QUOTE[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=black][URL="https://www.facebook.com/Port.Everglades.Webcam"]"Port Everglades Webcam[/URL] [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B]Mystery solved... While I was delivering a surprise (yet to be announced) to Fishlips in Port Canaveral yesterday, I heard some great live steel drum music in the distance. I followed the sound and came across a young man playing live for CARNIVAL PRIDE passengers. I bought his CD and was granted permission to play his great island music during our sail-away broadcasts. You will be hearing more from "Wayne Chynn Live" in coming days. If you are interested in purchasing his CD, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the artist. (Lou)"[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B]UNQUOTE[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Joanie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Leave it to you Joanie to solve the mystery. Thanks, I think I want one of those CD's too.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]If any of you are interested in the Steel Drums that are playing in the back ground to todays sail away, you can contact Lou at PTZtv to find out about it!!!

Apparently it is done by a local in the Port Canaveral area near the port web cam there and Lou has all the info!!! I am getting one of the CD's:)

From Port Everglades Face Book Page yesterday:

[COLOR="Black"][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]QUOTE[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR="Black"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/Port.Everglades.Webcam"]"Port Everglades Webcam[/URL] [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B]Mystery solved... While I was delivering a surprise (yet to be announced) to Fishlips in Port Canaveral yesterday, I heard some great live steel drum music in the distance. I followed the sound and came across a young man playing live for CARNIVAL PRIDE passengers. I bought his CD and was granted permission to play his great island music during our sail-away broadcasts. You will be hearing more from "Wayne Chynn Live" in coming days. If you are interested in purchasing his CD, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the artist. (Lou)"[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B][/COLOR]UNQUOTE
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Very interesting, especially since my next cruise is on the Carnival Pride. I just got confirmation of 7:30 reservations at the steak house that night (Both sailaway and early seating are at 6) so I'll be sure to be out on deck when we leave PC.

Roy

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]The Caribbean didn't toot, whats with that.:([/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Yeah, I had forgotten that the Eurodam was doing a charter cruise, too![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

She tooted a lot... just terrible sounding toots at that. Maybe someone had stuffed a towel in the horn??? sounded that way.

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]The Caribbean didn't toot, whats with that.:([/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Yeah, I had forgotten that the Eurodam was doing a charter cruise, too![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Are you hearing the music or have you lost your sound. It was a bit of an unexpected pitch but the Caribbean definitely DID toot.

Roy

Okay, I'm not hearing anything (other than one of my other dogs snoring). Should I refresh or rip my computer off the desk, slam it on the floor and jump up and down on the pieces screaming, "I hate you!" :D :rolleyes:

And thank everyone for their thoughts on Bruno's passing.

Nevermind. I refreshed and have music

[quote name='lka1012']Okay, I'm not hearing anything (other than one of my other dogs snoring). Should I refresh of rip my computer off the desk, slam it on the floor and jump up and down on the pieces screaming, "I hate you!" :D :rolleyes:

And thank everyone for their thoughts on Bruno's passing.

Nevermind. I refreshed and have music[/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]awe, I would throw it in the pool, but now you have sound so don't do that.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Well I've already heard I'm to old to see dirt, so maybe I can hear either.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:eek:[/quote]

Well, you are doing way better than I am. I have been told that I am OLDER than dirt.

[quote name='lka1012']Hey a blimp.[/quote]

The Good Year blimp base is in the area - Pompano Beach. We have the blimp coming over our house all the time, we live 2 miles from the ocean. I like to take visitors to the blimp base to watch them take off and land, it is pretty amazing.

Archived