Zumba on the Solstice?

BBsails

We'll be on the Solstice in March/April 2013. I'm wondering if Zumba will be offered. I did a search, but nothing came up for the Solstice. If it is offered, and you experienced it (on any S-class ship), could you describe the location/hours and anything else that might seem important? Thanks a bunch.

Celebrity is now offering Zumba on all ships.

On the Silhouette, classes were twice per day on sea days, around 9 am at the pool and around 4 pm in the sky lounge. On port days, there was usually only one class in the afternoon.

Zumba in the Skye Lounge was scary! So many people's showed upon that the dance floor couldn't hold everyone. Many had to be on the carpet.

Not enough room to move coupled with a lot of folks who hadn't done Zumba and trying to do fast dance moves on carpet resulted in a few falls, bumps and bruises for some. Love Zumba but will not do it on a cruise ship again unless there is a lot more space.

We'll be on the Solstice in March/April 2013. I'm wondering if Zumba will be offered. I did a search, but nothing came up for the Solstice. If it is offered, and you experienced it (on any S-class ship), could you describe the location/hours and anything else that might seem important? Thanks a bunch.

We were on the solstice & it was held every day around 9am on level 12 at the pool area - it was always pretty busy.

Archived