FOS questions

smurf1635

I have read that the pizza at Sorrentos is complimentary, and have read the opposite.

What can you tell me about the fitness center? Do they have sauna/steam rooms?

Is FOS one of the ships that it is recommended to reserve your show seats before leaving home?

I really have my heart set on this ship, hoping for an October sailing :)

Thanks,

Robin

Yes..free pizza..usually basic cheese and a couple other toppings that vary from day to day.

Yes...Sauna/Steam rooms.

Not really necessary to reserve your show seats on the Freedom class ships..this is more necessary on Oasis/Allure.

You'll love this class ship...always a favorite..Enjoy !!

A few reviews lately have mentioned the pizza being dry, more like cheese bread, perhaps due to the cost of tomatoes going up. They recommend when you order, to ask for extra sauce. ;)

"Order"..most ask for a slice from what's available at the time...At times the WJ has a made to order pizza option available.

We had a blast on FOS in October, the weather was wonderful most of the trip. ;) It is from '11 but I wrote a review. And the pizza...mmmmmmmmmmm! I can not wait to get a slice! I seem to remember a pimento pizza? I can remember thinking that I should have picked up TWO slices! :D only 51 more days until I can check it out again. Book it, you will not be sorry.

Reserve your shows online. When we went there were people upset because they could not get in. Also they allowed those with reservations in the theater first.

Sometimes they let people into the theater with reservations first. Other times, nobody is around to check for reservation. The ice show ALWAYS needs a reservation. When we were on the Freedom, there was nobody for any of the theater shows to check reservations. But, we always make the reservations because sometimes they check.

Archived