Ncl breakaway winner???

hladygirl

The rules said you would get an email and have 5 days to respond. It also said the winner would be posted. I would have loved to win this as my husband has been unemployed since September and we celebrate our 30th anniversary in April. I knew it would be a long shot but a girl can always dream. Whoever it is they are sure to have a wonderful time. :)

I have been looking everyday at the web address they said it would be posted on and haven't seen a thing. It is to be up till Feb 28, 2013 but nothing so far. They said the web address would be www.cruisecritic/contests/ That just takes you to the contest sign-up page. It sure would be nice to know. Not sure if the winner hasn't responded or what. Contact me and I will respond Cruise Critic. :)

I have been looking everyday at the web address they said it would be posted on and haven't seen a thing. It is to be up till Feb 28, 2013 but nothing so far. They said the web address would be www.cruisecritic/contests/ That just takes you to the contest sign-up page. It sure would be nice to know. Not sure if the winner hasn't responded or what. Contact me and I will respond Cruise Critic. :)

I went there and figured that if I tried to enter it may say that it ended and give me the winner's name (mine or dh's :D) but all it said was thanks for entering.

I will keep on checking and see if I can figure it out. If anyone hears who the winner is please post it for those of us who don't find it on the website.

Thanks, and good luck!

I bet I am the winner and they going to surprise me by upgrading my balcony to suite.

Plus any deposit you have placed on your account to hold your cabin will now be an OBC. :D TBH I was planning to win this. :cool:

I got a call today...didn't recognize the number so I answered it because I KNEW I was getting THE call to tell me I won! Well, I won a cruise alright....a Disney cruise if I signed up for.........click! Hung up! Darn it!!! :(

Archived