Rebooking on the Triumph???

Ladysilver

If Carnival were smart, they would repair the engines, clean the ship up as best as possible and SELL it. It will forever be known as the Ship from Hell.

I have to agree with you. No amount of cleaning/disinfecting will erase those memories. :(

No, all they have to do is clean it up, redecorate it, and make some minor deck modifications, and then RENAME IT. That, along with maybe swapping it out with another ship and placing it in another port. With the redecorations, the memories will soon fade.

I was on it. The crew told me it will be worked on in the Mobile dry dock. That's why they took us there instead of Florida which at the time do to how much we drifted would have been just as close. After getting it running it will be sailed to Italy, gutted, refurbished, and renamed because of the stigma with the Triumph name.

I was on it. The crew told me it will be worked on in the Mobile dry dock. That's why they took us there instead of Florida which at the time do to how much we drifted would have been just as close. After getting it running it will be sailed to Italy, gutted, refurbished, and renamed because of the stigma with the Triumph name.

Where in Florida? You couldn't go to Tampa

What stigma are you talking about? The one were it has a breakdown and was towed to Mobile and "Triumphed" over the problem and knowbody died?

Or the one where it cruised all over the world and people loved it?

I think the only one wanting it Gutted is you.

I was booked on the Triumph and would currently be in Progresso had there been no "event." I have told my Carnival PVP to call me IMMEDIATELY when the Triumph is released back into service. I will gladly book its very first voyage, hopefully it will be cheap....

My hope is it comes backa week or two early and they sell a bunch of cheap cabins trying to fill the ship.

I also thought that maybe then would give it the "Sunshine" treatment, that they might take it out of service, upgrade it and return it to service under a new name. BUT, they are taking bookings on it starting in April. I think that if they planned to take it comlpetely out of service they would have cancelled all of those cruises, or at least stop taking new bookings.

Either way, I'll book it in a heartbeat.

Ok...now this is a new one to me...of all the crazy things I've read, this one by far takes the cake....ummmmm, melting cake...can't wait until May 11 on Triumph...providing she's ready of course...and if not...we will book her again! :D

Archived