Reply icons gone from posts on my computer

luvcruisn'

Does anyone know how to get the reply icons that are on the bottom of the posts back on to the computer? Mine seem to have gone missing' date=' and now I can't reply to any threads.[/quote']

Check in the upper right corner of the page to see if you are accidentally signed out of CC. You cannot post unless you are signed in. Hope the problem is as simple as that.

Mine are there. You don't need them to reply anyway ... only if you want to quote someone. Simply go down to the bottom of the page and use the Post Reply or Post Quick Reply buttons. Or are they missing too?

You might try a different browser if you have one available.

Check in the upper right corner of the page to see if you are accidentally signed out of CC. You cannot post unless you are signed in. Hope the problem is as simple as that.
She would have to be signed on to start this thread.

Mine are there. You don't need them to reply anyway ... only if you want to quote someone. Simply go down to the bottom of the page and use the Post Reply or Post Quick Reply buttons. Or are they missing too?

You might try a different browser if you have one available.

She would have to be signed on to start this thread.

You would think so, that was my thinking. How did she start this thread without the submit reply button?:confused:

Hi Sail:

Yes, I did post this thread the way you mentioned. The only way I can reply now, is to go to UserCP at the top of the screen, subscribe to a thread, then it somehow adds it to my profile, and I can go there and post a reply. Otherwise I can't. The usual Post reply button is gone, and the Quick Reply won't work. I seem to be stuck here.

Hi Sail:

Yes' date=' I did post this thread the way you mentioned. The only way I can reply now, is to go to UserCP at the top of the screen, subscribe to a thread, then it somehow adds it to my profile, and I can go there and post a reply. Otherwise I can't. The usual Post reply button is gone, and the Quick Reply won't work. I seem to be stuck here.[/quote']

Did you try logging out and removing all your cookies?

It must be so frustrating for you.

Hopefully "CC Help" will have a solution.

We'll be looking forward to seeing lots of posts from you soon.

All I know is that a lot of strange things have been going on with CC lately. I am seeing the first post of a thread listed AFTER a few replies. The other day if I clicked on "quote" the quote did not appear in the message box. However, if I clicked on the symbol for quotes that you use to make a multi-quote, the quote did appear in the box. Seems to me they have been working on the site and a few oops happened. Hopefully they can clear it all up soon.

Archived