Allure - Cabin 12729 w/4 People...Any thoughts?

bpphoto

Hi Everyone,

We just booked the Allure of the Seas Cabin# 12729 and wanted to hear some thoughts on this cabin? Our family consists of my wife & I and 2 kids our son 14yrs and our daughter 4yrs at the time of sailing. Reason we went for this cabin was the extra pullman bed + sofa for the kids and the balcony to view the Aqua show. Is this too high to view the Aqua show from the balcony? Is the aft location of the ship too far from "all the action?" or am I just over thinking this too much???:confused:

Feel free to chime in please!!!

Thanks,

BPPhoto

I think you're overthinking.....there is A LOT of walking on a ship...you can't be "close" to everything! You can actually GO to the aqua show...you don't have to view it from your cabin!

That said....4 people in 182 sq. ft.....not for me!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

bp, in answer to your question, I do believe the dividers can be removed if both cabins tell the Cabin Steward.

We are also booked in 12729 for our sail Aug 17, 2014 and very excited to be in this cabin! Please let us know what you thought and pics would be awesome;) We will have 3 - DH, DS (16), and I.

One of the reasons I booked a BW cabin was to see the show if we wanted to, see the BW, and see a little of the ocean as well. They just looked like great cabins to me when we were on the Oasis, and yes, you will walk a lot no matter where you are.

Have a great time, I'm sure you will love it!

Hi All,

My sister some how was able to book a cabin right next store to me.:eek:

I was wondering if the Boardwalk Belcony Dividers can be removed???

Thanks,

BPphoto;)

They can be partially opened but not removed..however..this will be the Captains decision...just ask your cabin steward on the policy for your particular cruise...Enjoy !!