B2B Miami and then FLL on the same day??

racnwdow

Has anyone done a B2B with changing from Miami to FLL? We will be coming in on a Saturday to Miami from a NCL cruise and going up to FLL for an RCI cruise leaving on the same day. Just wonder what the shuttle price would be and if anyone has done it. I kind of assumed that it would be about the same price as Miami to FLL airport.

Any one done a B2B with different cruise lines and same day debarktion and then embarktion?

QLS, SAS and GO Airport Shuttle are the three most popular shuttle providers for the POM/FLL trip with prices starting at about $15 per person for the 40 or so minute drive. You may have to pay a bit extra and endure a delay as they drop passengers off at the FLL airport before heading to Port Everglades. Good luck! :)

I would like to know if anyone have done this. I have though about doing this but I have never done it because I am scare of something happening that what if the ship I am on is late will I miss the ship. I am not trying to scare you but this is something I think about.

I would like to know if anyone have done this. I have though about doing this but I have never done it because I am scare of something happening that what if the ship I am on is late will I miss the ship. I am not trying to scare you but this is something I think about.

Outside of hurricane season I would not worry about it (as long as I had good trip insurance :rolleyes:). Folks on these boards have even bragged about getting off one ship in PC and catching another in Tampa (about a 3-4 hour drive! :eek:) on the same day. Good luck! :)

We did this in January 2012. Booked SAS shuttle for $15 pp for pick-up in Miami getting off Carnival and getting to Ft. Lauderdale to embark on Princess. Just got a late disembarkation from first ship and we did arrive early for embarking Princess...Found a bench to wait for embarking to begin..Cant complain about wait...cruising for 2 weeks is worth the wait. It was a smooth transition and SAS shuttle worked as advertised. We just called when leaving ship and ride was there within 5 min. and off to Ft. Lauderdale.We did do drop offs at Fll airport before heading to the port. Time, maybe 1 1/2 hour.

We did this in January 2012. Booked SAS shuttle for $15 pp for pick-up in Miami getting off Carnival and getting to Ft. Lauderdale to embark on Princess. Just got a late disembarkation from first ship and we did arrive early for embarking Princess...Found a bench to wait for embarking to begin..Cant complain about wait...cruising for 2 weeks is worth the wait. It was a smooth transition and SAS shuttle worked as advertised. We just called when leaving ship and ride was there within 5 min. and off to Ft. Lauderdale.We did do drop offs at Fll airport before heading to the port. Time, maybe 1 1/2 hour.

Just some FYI: I just spoke with Steve at SAS today about transfering from Port Everglades to go to Miami and he stated SAS no longer services Port Everglades Cruise Terminals. SAS only does transfers to the POM from Ft. Lauderdale airport hotels and the airport itself.

Just some FYI: I just spoke with Steve at SAS today about transfering from Port Everglades to go to Miami and he stated SAS no longer services Port Everglades Cruise Terminals. SAS only does transfers to the POM from Ft. Lauderdale airport hotels and the airport itself.

Thanks Eng23 for the info. We are about to book "exotic" b2b disembark FLL and embark POM. With the extra taxi fare to the FLL airport it's not that much more to just take a cab directly to POM and avoid the hassle of dragging luggage all over the place.

Archived