Got Milk ??

There is no charge. You can get the little cartons at breakfast in the Windjammer and take them back to your cabin to put in your fridge.

I see you are on the Mariner. There will also be milk in the promenade cafe...next to the coffee. You can get a mug or glass to pour it into. I know there is skim and whole, not sure about anything else.

There is no charge. You can get the little cartons at breakfast in the Windjammer and take them back to your cabin to put in your fridge.

I see you are on the Mariner. There will also be milk in the promenade cafe...next to the coffee. You can get a mug or glass to pour it into. I know there is skim and whole, not sure about anything else.

Very nice. Thanks alot. As stated, I just have never seen it mentioned. Like my milk as much as my Crown.

...You can get the little cartons at breakfast in the Windjammer and take them back to your cabin to put in your fridge.

I got sick that way once. Please do not put the milk in your "fridge". Oh my goodness, no... it is little more than a cooler and one is just asking for trouble that way, IMO...

Soda, bottled water, yes but milk - no.

In case I was vague, Is there an electric fridge in the cabin?

Yea but they're not all that cold. They keep water and soda, M&Ms and snickers and things like that in there but like others have stated, I would not keep milk in there for a long time (or yogurt). Ice bucket would be better.

They also have cartons of chocolate milk..However if you put milk cartons in your fridge (aka cooler) drink them quickly ;)

No chocolate milk on the Vision in November. They didn't have it the whole eleven days.

They did have hot milk in the WJ which was good for making hot chocolate. If you use the bigger cups rather then the coffee mugs it comes out really good!:D

Like someone mentioned they also have milk out for the coffee so you could just pour yourself a big glass of milk minus the coffee.

The fridges are not a compressor type refrigeration, they have cooler plates that do not get down to the same temp. It is a different low voltage technology. When you take a can of drink out it doesn't get condensation on it. You need ice to cool things down more.

If the milk carton is UHT (Ultra high temperature?) long life, then when it is not open it will last. If you like milk, check it all out and be careful. You will find some around the ships somewhere.

The fridges are not a compressor type refrigeration, they have cooler plates that do not get down to the same temp. It is a different low voltage technology. When you take a can of drink out it doesn't get condensation on it. You need ice to cool things down more.

If the milk carton is UHT (Ultra high temperature?) long life, then when it is not open it will last. If you like milk, check it all out and be careful. You will find some around the ships somewhere.

I'm fairly sure it's just plain old milk (not that Parmalat stuff) and needs to be kept cold if opened or not.

For some reason my sister (66) and I (64 next week) on our last cruise (B2B) started drinking milk at night, in the MTD, with our meals.

We asked our table attendant if we could get milk and every night he brought us a nice tall glass of "cold" milk. The minute our glasses were emptied here comes another glass.

All you have to do is ask and you will receive.

I got sick that way once. Please do not put the milk in your "fridge". Oh my goodness, no... it is little more than a cooler and one is just asking for trouble that way, IMO...

Soda, bottled water, yes but milk - no.

When I take a milk back to my room for later in the day, I put it in the ice bucket (with ice of course)

No chocolate milk on the Vision in November. They didn't have it the whole eleven days.

They did have hot milk in the WJ which was good for making hot chocolate. If you use the bigger cups rather then the coffee mugs it comes out really good!:D

Like someone mentioned they also have milk out for the coffee so you could just pour yourself a big glass of milk minus the coffee.

Sorry chocolate milk wasn't available on your Vision ship in November...Luckily we haven't been on a ship yet that didn't have it either in a carton or specially made to order in a glass...Did you specifically ask for it or just assumed ? You know what they say about assuming ;):)

Archived