Luggage from ship to airport service??

toxicfairy

Does any one know if there is a service that will take our luggage from the ship (Oasis) to the airport ( southwest) ?? I thought I remembered Royal Caribbean offering this service for a fee but can not find it in a search of their site. Any info on it would be appriciated!

Thank you ! I did find it after I found out what it was called...lol, but I still wanted to make sure they stilloffered it. Thank you for the replys. One last question does any one know ...if we were to spend an extra night after the cruise in Florida could we still use the service?? Would they hold the luggage until the flight ?? Going in August with the family (4 of us and one is a teen girl :eek:) So we will have a BUNCH of luggage ;). Last time the gorls had a total of 4 and DH and I had a total of 4 so complete toital 8 . It was sooooo much fun lugging it about :o !!

We used this service in October coming off the Oasis. Our bags were checked through to RDU so we didn't see them after the last night until we got home. Don't see how this would work for a hotel. Hope you find something that will be what you need:)

On a related issue, has anyone ever used a service to pick up luggage at your home and deliver it to the ship? We are taking a TA but touring in France beforehand and would like to have 1 less bag to tote around. Thanks for any advice.

Mary

Used luggage valet for getting off Oasis and flying Southwest earlier this month. Loved it. It's $20.00 per person plus applicable baggage fees (first two bags pp fly free with Southwest).

I had ordered it on my stateroom TV on day 2 of the cruise. After returning to my stateroom after dinner on the final night of the cruise, my boarding pass and luggage tag (plus another special valet luggage tag) had been delivered to my stateroom. Just set your bags out in the hall before 11pm and you're done. I do believe it's only for flights leaving FLL or MIA that same day, and for Southwest specifically, only for flights leaving after 11:00a.m. or so and before 6:00pm.

I will definitely use it again when and wherever possible on future cruises.

well if prices stay the same threw next week we will be flying home same day and using tnis service! Just found flights for the 4 of us round trip for less than $900! Now I just need a pay check as we are broke...just got off the Liberty on Thursday : )

Archived