FLL Webcam2/24: I Will Wave To You From The Big W

coka

Well if I can not hear the Westerdam's horns on my iPad from home, then I will be onboard today to hear them in person! I am wearing green and will wave from the big W or from 4185!

Honk honk honk honk!

Coka

Well if I can not hear the Westerdam's horns on my iPad from home, then I will be onboard today to hear them in person! I am wearing green and will wave from the big W or from 4185!

Honk honk honk honk!

Coka

Will be waving right back at you:)

Now you will get to see and experience first hand, not only the Blasting Horns, but also why the Westerdam is so loved by everyone!!

She aint nicknamed the "Besterdam" for nothing:)

Joanie

Did you see me? In San Juan today. The ship is beautiful and the crew is awesome. I asked around why the crew ask to be assigned this particular ship. They give credit to the hotel director and to the executive housekeeper. Captain Rens is doing a fantastic job with the weather too!

I love my wrap around balcony and I love the treats set up in the Neptune lounge.

I will check back soon or when the week is done !

Loving the Dutch,

Coka

Did you see me? In San Juan today. The ship is beautiful and the crew is awesome. I asked around why the crew ask to be assigned this particular ship. They give credit to the hotel director and to the executive housekeeper. Captain Rens is doing a fantastic job with the weather too!

I love my wrap around balcony and I love the treats set up in the Neptune lounge.

I will check back soon or when the week is done !

Loving the Dutch,

Coka

..the W:) We all saw you and Lou really zeroed in on you!!

EMail me when you get home for a little welcome home memory gift:) Just remind me of your CC name and date of your cruise (I'm old and forgetful:D

Joanie

Hahaha, will email you! My husband told me I was embarrassing....I kept blowing kisses to the camera on top of the Hyatt. The ship photographers even stopped by and I had them wave too. I think we were the first to leave. I counted around nine blasts from up there. I asked the newly assigned Captain if the previous Captain left a note in his desk about the horn blowing and he said yes.

I learned we were not at the usual pier as the regular one is getting revamped. We left from pier number 21. It is all new to me so I did not think anything odd.

Coka

<snip> I learned we were not at the usual pier as the regular one is getting revamped. We left from pier number 21. It is all new to me so I did not think anything odd. Coka

We will be embarking the W this Sunday for 14-days and as of last night it looks like we will be departing from Pier 21 also. Are there reports of something "odd" ? I wondered what you were commenting on. :confused:

We will be embarking the W this Sunday for 14-days and as of last night it looks like we will be departing from Pier 21 also. Are there reports of something "odd" ? I wondered what you were commenting on. :confused:

We arrived at noon and the line outside wrapped around. On board some frequent HAL cruisers said checking in is usually much smoother. The cruisers said check in line had more computers at the other pier. Not a major issue and nothing to worry about...it is all good!

Lucky you...fourteen days! I dream of that someday

Coka

Coming back in to port now...great cruise... We are going to miss wrap around balcony of suite 4185...we are also going to miss the awesome staff! I will write up a review soon...staying in fll a few days...off now to wave again to the condos and cam... It is chilly outside yet the plush bathrobe should keep me warm!

Coka

Coming back in to port now...great cruise... We are going to miss wrap around balcony of suite 4185...we are also going to miss the awesome staff! I will write up a review soon...staying in fll a few days...off now to wave again to the condos and cam... It is chilly outside yet the plush bathrobe should keep me warm!

Coka

Welcome Home!!! Even though I know you do not really want to be back, but.........

Do not forget to email me, include CC name, date of departure and ship in the email:) Remember, I is old and really really forgetful:)

Joanie

Archived