shampoo?

racnwdow

I didn't think there was Elemis shampoo and conditioner in the dispensers. Saw big jugs (think of a big clorox sized jub) in the hall with shampoo and conditioner for use by the stewards.

Bring your own, definitely. My hair felt like straw using a combo of my own shampoo and Elemis in the little bottles. Wished I had brought a deep conditioner! Between the water on the ship, wind, and more washings then at home my hair was a mess.

I didn't think there was Elemis shampoo and conditioner in the dispensers. Saw big jugs (think of a big clorox sized jub) in the hall with shampoo and conditioner for use by the stewards.

Bring your own, definitely. My hair felt like straw using a combo of my own shampoo and Elemis in the little bottles. Wished I had brought a deep conditioner! Between the water on the ship, wind, and more washings then at home my hair was a mess.

Yes, they refill the dispensers from containers like 1 gallon jugs - kind of like the ones I use for soap I hook up to my power washer. I don't ever remember getting close enough to see what brand was in the big jugs. The soap is in one dispenser and IIRC they call the other a shampoo/conditioner combo.

I always go to the salon and get a shampoo for Chlorine and salt water.. it is in an orange bottle... not sure how much I can say..but this shampoo can also be used as a body wash.

BTW most shampoos when needed in large amount come in larger size containers then you average 1 Litre size.. just sayin'

I'm not sure what it's considered (a 2 in 1 maybe?) but from my experience, there is shampoo - not conditioner. We thought the shampoo was ok, but have to bring our own conditioner or there's no way a brush would make it through girls' hair.

My wife never leaves home without her Wen.:rolleyes:

I've often wondered about Wen..after seeing Alissa Millano (spelling??) do a paid advert for it on late nite tv.. its the stuff you use that doesn't lather up right? I can't imagine using something that doesn't lather? I wouldn't get that clean feeling I get when I lather.. but she loves it does she? Does it really work well? You really have me curious now about wanting to possibly try it if it does work.

I've often wondered about Wen..after seeing Alissa Millano (spelling??) do a paid advert for it on late nite tv.. its the stuff you use that doesn't lather up right? I can't imagine using something that doesn't lather? I wouldn't get that clean feeling I get when I lather.. but she loves it does she? Does it really work well? You really have me curious now about wanting to possibly try it if it does work.

After using Wen, my wife will never use shampoo again. She has curly hair, which she likes and in the winter, it gets straight, which she hates. With Wen, her hair is shiny, healthy and curly in the winter. It's a cleaner and conditioner, as a matter of fact after she rinses it out, she puts a small amount back on her hair as a leave in conditioner. I hate to sound like a commercial (maybe I should get paid as a spokesman lol) I have tried it and it is good, but the condition of my hair isn't really a big concern of mine lol. I would use soap:D

Archived