Darts and Pool Questions

Arc12

I'm sailing Radiance soon. Does anyone know:

-I see darts is available. Is it only available in the tournaments, or at anytime? Is there a cost?

and

-What is the cost for playing pool?

It's been a while since I've sailed a Radiance class ship, but there was no charge to use either of those the last time I went.

My favorite class of ships. Have a wonderful time.

:cool: Jewel had a dart tournament one year and brought out 1 board and plastic darts. That was the only time I saw the dart board. Not for serious shooters. Now the self leveling pool tables are awesome.:cool:

It's been a while since I've sailed a Radiance class ship, but there was no charge to use either of those the last time I went.

DH says there is a dart board in the English style pub on Radiance. No charge.

The pool tables are supposed to be for adults, but we found them to be swamped with kids. Very rude kids...

They were still included two years ago. It was very interesting to watch the tables constantly self leveling. I would think it would be hard to play as the table is staying level, but shifting constantly to the deck floor.

Just off recent cruise on Radiance. The dart board was on the wall in the pub, but the darts were only available for use in the tournaments. This was a safety issue we were told, as kids are allowed in that area & there are board games etc available there. The darts were proper darts, they even produced two new sets for the final tourament on last sea day - alas made no difference to my skill. Hopefully they will lash out and invest in a new board soon, it has seen better days.

The pool tables were no charge & seemed pretty popular. They are located just near the wi video games, and yes there were often kids playing. Despite what another poster said they were not designated for adults

I have played on the self leveling table on the Radiance and there is a sign on the wall that says 18 plus. It was better when you had to get the pool balls from the bar with the sea pass then you new kids were not on the table.

For the darts you might want to bring your own as they my not have your weight that you are used too.

I have played on the self leveling table on the Radiance and there is a sign on the wall that says 18 plus.

I stand corrected on that - never saw that sign. There weren't too many kids on our late Jan/ early Feb cruise so was no real issues.

I guess things must have changed. When I was on the Radiance a couple years ago there was a dart board in a small room underneath the golf course. We sat in there and played darts for hours with no one else around. Darts were right there.

I guess things must have changed. When I was on the Radiance a couple years ago there was a dart board in a small room underneath the golf course. We sat in there and played darts for hours with no one else around. Darts were right there.

That's too bad, that sounds like a blast. Does anyone know if that is definitely gone?

That's too bad, that sounds like a blast. Does anyone know if that is definitely gone?

I just looked at a current deck plan and it looks like that room is probably gone. The arcade used to be right where the nursery is by the Adventure Ocean. The arcade is now located in the same place that room was.

Archived