blu dining

shoesonfire

Blu is back right on deck 5 Aft......near Tuscan Grille.

Just go to Blu since you are in AQ...don't worry. My booking says

6:00pm but nothing about the main dining room is on there.

(I am in AQ too).....they do the time thing for the first night only.

Blu is really anytime for the cruise...you go eat dinner whenever you

want.

Thanks again all, yes I just noticed that our reservation states 6:00 p.m. too, we are AQ on the Summit also deck 5 Aft. Will take everyone's advice and probably check in at Blu first night when it opens and set up a time/table for our dining pleasure.

Thanks again all, yes I just noticed that our reservation states 6:00 p.m. too, we are AQ on the Summit also deck 5 Aft. Will take everyone's advice and probably check in at Blu first night when it opens and set up a time/table for our dining pleasure.

All you need to do is just show up.

cruiser21 asked: "Can you request deserts from the specialty restraurants if you don't care for what they are offering."

No. You MAY be able to get a dessert from the MDR menu when you are dining in Blu, but not from the specialty restaurants.

No one has suggested that you set up a time.table for your pleasure....everyone here has said that there are no reservations in Blu (unless you are a large party). Just show up when you want to eat....like everyone else...

cruiser21 asked: "Can you request deserts from the specialty restraurants if you don't care for what they are offering."

No. You MAY be able to get a dessert from the MDR menu when you are dining in Blu, but not from the specialty restaurants.

Thanks for the Info.

No one has suggested that you set up a time.table for your pleasure....everyone here has said that there are no reservations in Blu (unless you are a large party). Just show up when you want to eat....like everyone else...

Thanks got the message!

Archived