Beachbody Workouts?

Victoria103

I own a library of these products, P90X; Insanity; Brazil Butt Lift; Turbofire; Les Mills Combat!

I am currently completing the Les Mills Combat program and I LOVE it. If anyone is doing any Beachbody program or drinking Shakeology let's hold each other accountable here!

We're cruising June 2014 and I'm hoping to be down 75-90 pounds by then! So I've got to get started now, let me know if you're interested in having a thread on this!

:D

I Have Several Including Turbo FIre, Hip Hop Abs AnD Insanity. Dont Know What Else I Have By TheM. i Do Turbo Fire Most NightS, Insanity When I Want To Change It Up. I Cant Complete Insanity But I DO The Best I Can. Haven't Tried The ShAkeology. Anyone Using It?

I APologize For The Crazy Spelling Here. My Phone UpgradeD To Jelly Bean And Its Totally Acting Nuts!!!:eek:

OH. Down 17 Lbs Since Jan 1

Edited by vetteracer55

Nice! Always do the best you can, Insanity is the toughest one I have ever attempted. I have been drinking Shakeology daily for awhile now - shoot me an email at Victoria L Ventura at g mail dot com and we can chat about it!!!

No worries about the crazy spelling - what is jelly bean?!?!

I Have Several Including Turbo FIre, Hip Hop Abs AnD Insanity. Dont Know What Else I Have By TheM. i Do Turbo Fire Most NightS, Insanity When I Want To Change It Up. I Cant Complete Insanity But I DO The Best I Can. Haven't Tried The ShAkeology. Anyone Using It?

I APologize For The Crazy Spelling Here. My Phone UpgradeD To Jelly Bean And Its Totally Acting Nuts!!!:eek:

OH. Down 17 Lbs Since Jan 1

Nice! Always do the best you can, Insanity is the toughest one I have ever attempted. I have been drinking Shakeology daily for awhile now - shoot me an email at Victoria L Ventura at g mail dot com and we can chat about it!!!

No worries about the crazy spelling - what is jelly bean?!?!

JellyBean IsThe SillyName That They Gave The System Upgrade For The Droid razor

JellyBean IsThe SillyName That They Gave The System Upgrade For The Droid razor

Ahhhh... upgrades are usually good but those bugs need to be worked out! My iPhone upgrade once deleted ALL of my pictures/contacts/emails/EVERYTHING!

I was FURIOUS so now I'm always cautious before upgrading!:mad:

had P90X. cant do it, dont like it. sold it to some poor sucker. lol

weighed in this morning. down 20.8lbs yay!!

Congrats on the loss!

Tell me about p90x please! What didn't you like about it?

Congrats on the loss!

Tell me about p90x please! What didn't you like about it?

imo it was a lot of upper body stuff using equipment that i didnt have and didnt want to purchase. i dont have a place to put a door frame pull up bar (open floor plan and im not going upstairs to do pullups. lol) i found that push ups and insanity and turbo fire and tae bo (looooove tae bo) and boot camp and a million other things can give me an great upper body workout. im not a body builder, dont want to be and i think thats more the level that could benefit from p90x. just my opinion

today i dug out all my boxes of clothes that havent fit in a long while and "went shopping". came out with an entire bed full of "new" stuff including something special for my bf :o very happy with my success so far. ive dropped 2 dress sizes but have so far to go. would like to drop to a size 12 before my aug 4 cruise. gonna have to work VERY hard :cool:

Edited by vetteracer55

Love Beach Body stuff. I have not tried the Les Mills yet as would have to ship it to NZ - but I think I will get it for this upcoming winter.

I also did not like P90X very much - it was too tedious and boring. I did like Chalene Extreme - for which I purchased adjustable home weights and continue to use. She does a lot of upper/lower combos so I felt I got a good workout, but it was more efficient. I also like Turbofire, TurboJam, Brazil Butt Lift and even Booty Ballet :D. I have completed Insanity and really like it - but somehow misplaced it on our recent move because I packed it in a "safe place". I had difficulty with the follow-up to that - Asylum (especially the jump rope parts).

It is nice to have a library of these for those moments when the most motivation I can get is to drag myself to the computer and do a video, rather than go to a gym or go running. :) (there are a lot of those moments)

Love Beach Body stuff. I have not tried the Les Mills yet as would have to ship it to NZ - but I think I will get it for this upcoming winter.

I also did not like P90X very much - it was too tedious and boring. I did like Chalene Extreme - for which I purchased adjustable home weights and continue to use. She does a lot of upper/lower combos so I felt I got a good workout, but it was more efficient. I also like Turbofire, TurboJam, Brazil Butt Lift and even Booty Ballet :D. I have completed Insanity and really like it - but somehow misplaced it on our recent move because I packed it in a "safe place". I had difficulty with the follow-up to that - Asylum (especially the jump rope parts).

It is nice to have a library of these for those moments when the most motivation I can get is to drag myself to the computer and do a video, rather than go to a gym or go running. :) (there are a lot of those moments)

funny that u mentioned Les Mills Combat as i just now saw it on TV for the first time and was logging on here to see if anyone had it and what they thought about it. lookis like something that i would like a lot.

i see that Victoria has it. what do you think about it?

Edited by vetteracer55

My husband and I just started Insanity. We're doing it the 60 days till our cruise. I am hoping to lose at least 10 lbs if I can, and I don't know what his goal is.

I am down 80 lbs from my highest weight, but gained about 20 back (lost 100). So I really want to stick with this to get in better shape.

My husband and I just started Insanity. We're doing it the 60 days till our cruise. I am hoping to lose at least 10 lbs if I can, and I don't know what his goal is.

I am down 80 lbs from my highest weight, but gained about 20 back (lost 100). So I really want to stick with this to get in better shape.

congrats!!! i hope you make the rest of your goal. thats great!:cool:

• 3 months later...

I have 3 days left on Insanity. I can't get over the improvement since the first fit test. I am glad it is almost over though as my left knee is not liking it. Simple moves like the jump rope exercise hurts my knee (had a partial acl tear over 20 years ago and haven't had problems with my knee after rehab....until now)

I am starting Chalean Extreme come August and I am looking forward to it.

I have Shakeology usually 5 days a week. My work and eating schedules sometimes collide and I don't want to have a shake or anything else after 8pm, so sometimes I miss it.

I love the Strawberry, and just tried the Vanilla which is good. The greenberry is something that needs to get used to (not sure what to mix it with). The Chocolate is probably my least favorite.

So far down 18 lbs but I have concern with my upcoming cruise/vacation. I have never put on anything less than 5lbs on a week cruise but I will be gone for almost 3 weeks between cruise and vacation. So I am not sure how much I will gain, probably about 10lbs.

In regards to Insanity, I have belonged to gyms for years and when I was going I would try to do 1 to 1 1/2 hour of cardio yet I never sweated like I do with Insanity.

I have done some Body Beast, p90x and p90x 2 workouts with my husband.... I only do the ones I like when I need a change from running or the gym. I have 8 days of Insanity left....not sure if I will finish it or not as I sail away on July 12th! I did just purchase the new T25 and plan on starting the Monday after I get back! Some of the last few weeks of Insanity are long and I had a hard time fitting it into my schedule but I loved the workouts..... Really saw a difference in my body!

We are on our last week of Insanity and I agree. I don't look forward to having to do that when I get home from work. I'm glad it's the last week because I'm getting bored of it. We downloaded T25 so we'll be starting that soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Brazil Butt Lift any good?? They have just started advertising it pretty heavily over here in Oz. My best friend has been going on and on and on about it - so I bought it for her for her birthday!!

I hope it works!

I have Bodyjam but I'm so unco I can't really do it very well!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I join? Started insanity but my jobs is quite physical so try to do insanity 3x a week. I know not the program but I am physically moving all day so sometimes I am too exhausted after a 10 hr day at work.

Trying to eat better, adding fruits and veggies and looking at sodium levels and fat content.

Is the Bazil Butt Lift any fun?

Cruising in 5 months.