Quantum Inaugural Cruise - question

My wife and I are Diamond Plus and really want to go on the inaugural cruise of the Quantum of the Seas.

Not having done that before, does RCI notify its more frequent cruiser guests when the reservations for that type of cruise are available or is there some other way to find out when the reservations are open se we can make them ASAP so we can get on the cruise?

My wife and I are Diamond Plus and really want to go on the inaugural cruise of the Quantum of the Seas.

Not having done that before, does RCI notify its more frequent cruiser guests when the reservations for that type of cruise are available or is there some other way to find out when the reservations are open se we can make them ASAP so we can get on the cruise?

It Royal handles it like they have in the past, bookings will open for C&A members before they open to the public. Royal will probably try to send out emails, but in all probability you will probably learn the details on CC first.

Yes, usually Diamond Plus cruisers get to book before other C&A members levels. Keep watching CC for updates when bookings will open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and Pinnacles get to book before us D+er's!!! :)

The only difference between the PC name tags are the names on them.:D

You forgott the Gold Card for "Special Privilages" Ahh only 110 more points to go :)

What they are labeling the "inaugural" cruise is only a one nighter. :confused: Is that normal?

I just registered to win it along with a 7 night cruise on Allure or Oasis.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/connect/vacationofalifetime/?shareClickGuid=ffbb2f95-2bad-4f86-8566-60bb1bf9a304&revcs=Facebook&revcm=Share&revtm=&revco=Homepage&revna=

What they are labeling the "inaugural" cruise is only a one nighter. :confused: Is that normal?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/connect/vacationofalifetime/?shareClickGuid=ffbb2f95-2bad-4f86-8566-60bb1bf9a304&revcs=Facebook&revcm=Share&revtm=&revco=Homepage&revna=

It could be the Naming Cruise as they had on Oasis. I was lucky enough to be on that sailing. Have to say it was a wonderful experience.

Could it be another proofreading error!! :D

I would think that they would do the same as they did with Oasis and Allure and have a "pre-inaugural" sailing" (or two) which would then be followed by the inaugural sailing.

Could it be another proofreading error!! :D

I would think that they would do the same as they did with Oasis and Allure and have a "pre-inaugural" sailing" (or two) which would then be followed by the inaugural sailing.

Maybe so! :) That kind of threw me off though.

Since all the rumors seem to point Quantum to Bayonne NJ, no way could I see myself flying up there for a one night cruise BUT I wish I could win the Grand Prize so I could try out Allure :)

Since all the rumors seem to point Quantum to Bayonne NJ, no way could I see myself flying up there for a one night cruise BUT I wish I could win the Grand Prize so I could try out Allure :)

I'll keep my finger crossed for you. Good luck.

Don't get too excited. You will find that some personnel on some ships don't even know that PC Members have Gold Card Privileges.:(

I kinda got that feeling :(

And when do us lowly plain D's get the emails:eek::eek:

I don't know who does get emails. I'm Diamond Plus and I've signed up many times to receive emails haven't received 1 yet. Not even in my spam folder. I recently sailed and spoke to a pinochle member she also stated she never receives emails. That's why I come to CC to find out the 'news.'.

Not saying anything about any status being better than any other. I look at it we all like to cruise. Who cares what status we are. That being said I do the the balcony discount. :)

Perhaps at this event in Miami next week...maybe:D;)

http://www.cruiseshippingevents.com/miami

Not at that event... but they're having the TA Advisory Board meeting in NYC in April, so my guess is that will be when they have the next Quantum reveal. Normally the TA Advisory Board meetings are held in MIA. The location of NYC also has me thinking that where the Quantum will be based.... time will tell.

Wow, can you imagine how mobbed the CL and DL will be on that sailing? Sounds great though. Lowly D here.

Well, I suppose we pathetic Platinums can slither on board the year AFTER the Inaugural. Geeeesh..:(.

Hope the rumors are right. Home port cruising from the northeast needs some new options. With 3 new builds on the way, we should get a shot at one of them.

Archived