Towel Animal- is it or isn't it?

Oh my gosh, that is amazing. I wonder how much I would have to tip the cabin steward to do that for our teens' cabin on our next cruise? Then grab a cocktail and wait inside the door of our cabin for the ensuing hilarity. Better entertainment than the main show, I bet.

I'm wondering how much to tip so I don't get one of those! I like my critters cute.

Why can't we ever get one of the cool ones?

Two cruises, got the same towel animals for the most part.

Still find them cool though.

Neatest one I saw was passing by another room where they were turning it down with the door open. They had a monkey, but it was hanging from the ceiling over the bed. Wish I had taken a photo of it, because a cool way to display it.

My 15 year old viewed the OP's photo and shrieked "It's so creepy I hope I don't get one" like that invisible person towel animal...

however, it made me think about a really great read, Memoirs of an Invisible Man (by HF Saint, not the famous book you all read in school), a lesser-known tome about a journalist covering a scientific announcement who ends up invisible!

Archived