Royal Caribbean's next years itinerary

according to RC website the Australia/Hawaii schedule (2014-15) will be released April 10th. There is a thread on this on the main RC board.

I have been watching for this as we are looking at Hawaii in Sept/Oct 2014, possibly repositioning cruise back to Sydney

according to RC website the Australia/Hawaii schedule (2014-15) will be released April 10th. There is a thread on this on the main RC board.

I have been watching for this as we are looking at Hawaii in Sept/Oct 2014, possibly repositioning cruise back to Sydney

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/13032659_2014-2015_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

We are looking at the same cruise. syd/haw or haw/syd in sept 2014!!

Does that include Asia repositioning? I'm interested in the Singapore to Sydney one.

It did last year include the cruise the cruise to Oz.

Voyager of the Seas Asian Cruises were not released until September or October.

Glen

I wonder if the prices for the 2013/14 season will drop once the 2014/15 itineraries are released.

At the moment I can only find two Australian cruises on the RCI website for $100 per person per night.:(

I wonder if the prices for the 2013/14 season will drop once the 2014/15 itineraries are released.

At the moment I can only find two Australian cruises on the RCI website for $100 per person per night.:(

Very unlikely to, and they don't relate them to seasons. It's only based on demand forecasting.

Looks like Radiance has sold strongly and tends to be on the pricey side, on many cruises quad share is more expensive than twin share, not many bargains left. Voyager has just two cruises under $100 - Sydney to Perth and Perth to Singapore, not surprising as those must be harder to sell. Rhapsody still has some bargains left like South Pacific 11th of Feb 11 nights for $959. RCI has a sale through to March 31, it's possible that in April prices will be higher.

When the new schedule comes out the cruises to Honolulu and any cruises during QLD, NSW or VIC school holidays will be worth booking early.

Carnival has some bargains for twin share but is very expensive for quad share. 10 night April South Pacific for $650. I tried booking Carnival before RCI but found they had too few connecting or quad share rooms and it's no surprise to see so many twin shares still empty.

I'm also waiting for the same cruise details to be released.

I rang the Sydney Royal Caribbean Office earlier today to ask a few questions and it sounds like next week the Australian Cruises for 2014/15 MAY NOT be coming on sale.

They are confident I can book the Oasis in Europe next week but did not give the same certainty about Aussie 14/15.

Glen

Oz deployment 2014/15 due on sale today will now not happen until June or July.

It will be interesting to see if they have any ships at Anzac Cove 25 April 2015 for the 100th anniversary.

Glen

Hi Glen,

How did you find this out? Have been trying all day to find out and nobody was giving out any answers.

I am guessing that this is caused by the move to base celebrity century in Australia next cruising season and they are having to review the itinerary of the three RCI ships to avoid duplication. RCI are now up to five ships across the two lines, maybe they are even taking of adding a fourth RCI cruise. The ships seem to be selling out and the strong Aussie dollar is making cruises cheaper to buy.

The ships seem to be selling out and the strong Aussie dollar is making cruises cheaper to buy.

I'm not sure they're any cheaper here, as the price for cruises has increased year by year (though this applies globally, not just in Australia).

That said, converting it back to USD sure helps their financial reports look better.

Interesting story from late last year. In June the berth cost ay Sydney jumps from $3k to over $70k. http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/any-port-in-a-storm-not-sydney-after-its-3700-berthing-fee-rise-20121129-2airg.html

The new $20 per passenger fee, on top of already large Sydney port costs, will result in higher cruise prices. I hope RCI are searching for other ports for 2014/2015. I would take cruises from Brisbane, Melbourne or places in between if it came with lower prices.

The new $20 per passenger fee, on top of already large Sydney port costs,

That's the thing. The port cost before was very low.

I hope RCI are searching for other ports for 2014/2015. I would take cruises from Brisbane, Melbourne or places in between if it came with lower prices.

$20 < $cost of flights + $cost of transport to airport + likely half a day spent travelling.

I hope RCI are searching for other ports for 2014/2015. I would take cruises from Brisbane, Melbourne or places in between if it came with lower prices.

Royal Caribbean Blog a few months ago reported that Royal was hoping for Brisbane turn backs in 2015/16 season.

I referred to the cost charged by "Sydney Ports," the port authority, hence "port cost." This was low.

Whereas you are including all the other sundry costs associated with visiting the port, even though they are fees for other agencies and suppliers.

Archived