Holland Rewards program/CC Beverage Card

elusive_23

Hello All,

I searched for an answer on this but haven't found it yet. I recently redeemed my HAL CC reward points for pre-paid beverage cards. Will these be in my cabin upon arrival or should they have shown up in the mail?

Thanks!

Hello All,

I searched for an answer on this but haven't found it yet. I recently redeemed my HAL CC reward points for pre-paid beverage cards. Will these be in my cabin upon arrival or should they have shown up in the mail?

Thanks!

What are HAL CC reward points?

What are HAL CC reward points?

I would guess the HAL credit card rewards program.

Good guess' date=' Rich! That's precisely what it is. [/color']

When you have the HAL/Visa credit card, you get $1 to use on HAL for every $1 spent; if it's a HAL expense, it's $2 in credit for every $1 spent.

That credit can be turned in toward things to use on your cruise, such as beverage cards, Pinnacle dinners, or spa expenses. It can also be used for on-board credit in general. The best ones---giving a better return---is to have enough to pay toward a cruise, or (with enough) a free cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

They are delivered to your stateroom. DH and I used them on our last cruise. However, when we called the CC company DH was told the cards would be mailed to us 14 business days prior to the cruise. When we didn't get the cards we called Barclay's and were told they aren't mailed but are delivered in the stateroom. It all worked out in the end and I hope Barclay's is now providing the correct information.;)

Archived