Prinsendam Food Review

wandrr

Thanks for taking the time to do your report. Your timing is impeccable, as there was another thread (several days ago) where I was trying to tell someone the food on Prinsendam is better than on other HAL ships. I understand HAL does pull out the stops on the World Voyages, but from my experience and what I have heard, HAL puts a lot of effort into Prinsendam's food and service. As they should---since we pay more for the experience. I hope that person (who seemed to not believe me) reads your report!

• 3 weeks later...

Outstanding analysis of the Prinsendam food service. I have not applied my performance improvement background to any aspects of a cruise before and I am grateful that you took the time and energy to write such a thorough and comprehensive report. And I'm sure the data collection was quite pleasant.

I agree with SwissMyst; the teas are not to be missed. We will be sailing on this lovely jewel in May and we are looking forward to the food. We last sailed on her in November of 2010 to the Med and had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner over the Atlantic.

We also took a class from the pastry chef and learned how to make strudel with dough so thinly rolled, you could read a newspaper through it.

Thanks again for a lovely review; I am always amazed at how many people have unkind things to say about HAL food. We have never been let down.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived