Secrets of the Glory

shellsd

Ok, not going to tell the wife, we'll just say we can't find it. It will be easier than letter her down.

Don't let her look for it the whole time though. That would make me mad for sure. I don't know your wife, but as a woman, I would just rather know up front as to not be looking forward to it and then be sorely disappointed. Either way it's a no win situation for you :(

Was going to post the same thing. We were on the same cruise as you and spent every evening hanging out in the Cinn-a-Bar with James and the regular crowd. James is awesome! I think he's on the Glory until July or August, would definitely recommend stoping by, especially if you enjoy piano bars.

His current contract runs through August. Hope he get's a new contract, maybe on the Ecstasy so I can see him in December! :)

Edited by Out to sea!

Don't let her look for it the whole time though. That would make me mad for sure. I don't know your wife, but as a woman, I would just rather know up front as to not be looking forward to it and then be sorely disappointed. Either way it's a no win situation for you :(

Well yeah, if she asks about it when we're on board I'll drop the news on her, but otherwise I'm not going to bring it up again. Wonder why they took Sushi and Mongolian BBQ out? I mean surely they didn't take up that much space.

I am sad about the sushi being gone. I know some did not care for it but I did and it was always busy when I went.

I'm pretty sure that the sushi has just moved to the Lido Buffet for the dinner period and is still available--just not at the Sushi Cart. I think this is fleet wide. Someone will probably come by soon to confirm or correct this info. But, I'm pretty sure sushi is still available.

mongolian station was taken out probably because of the lines in generated. it was not pretty. plus the time it took to clean the massive amount of bowls being used.. its replaced by the comfort station lunch only

I'm pretty sure that the sushi has just moved to the Lido Buffet for the dinner period and is still available--just not at the Sushi Cart. I think this is fleet wide. Someone will probably come by soon to confirm or correct this info. But, I'm pretty sure sushi is still available.

This would be great, if so. Thanks!

mongolian station was taken out probably because of the lines in generated. it was not pretty. plus the time it took to clean the massive amount of bowls being used.. its replaced by the comfort station lunch only

So it was taken out because it was too popular?

On would think that would put it in line for an expansion not removal.

She is a great ship (first one we ever sailed on). Do be aware that on certain decks (3 and 4 I believe), you can't walk from aft to midship or forward without going up or down a deck or two. This is due to the placement of the galley on Conquest class ships. It takes a little while to figure out, but once you have, you'll love her!

Do they have hair dryers in the cabins? We have one of the aft ext balconies that's smaller so it's missing the couch and some of the cabinets if that makes any difference. I'm trying to pack in a small bag since it's only 2 days on the ship, but my hair dryer increases the size of my carry on if I need it. :)

Do they have hair dryers in the cabins? We have one of the aft ext balconies that's smaller so it's missing the couch and some of the cabinets if that makes any difference. I'm trying to pack in a small bag since it's only 2 days on the ship, but my hair dryer increases the size of my carry on if I need it. :)

Yes, they have hair dryers in the cabin but it's in a drawer in the main cabin, not in the bathroom

She is a great ship (first one we ever sailed on). Do be aware that on certain decks (3 and 4 I believe), you can't walk from aft to midship or forward without going up or down a deck or two. This is due to the placement of the galley on Conquest class ships. It takes a little while to figure out, but once you have, you'll love her!

If your dining room is in the aft part of the ship. (platinum)

you can only get there by using the aft elevator.

If your dining room is the mid ship dining room (Golden) you can not access using the aft elevators. (Anytime dining is the Golden dining room)

You can get there by walking the hall of your deck-- you can not take the aft elevator down to three and walk -- there is no hall located there.

Deck 5 goes all the way through (In case you get lost)

mlzangel78, my husband and I are looking forward to our cruise on the Glory out of Norfolk on the 26th and we hope to meet you and your wife as well as many other cruisers. We consider ourselves new cruisers since our first and only was nearly 10 years ago. As the date gets closer I'm getting more and more excited. Can't wait!!! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your enthusiasm in previous posts!

~Donna and Jeff

genlee98

mlzangel78, my husband and I are looking forward to our cruise on the Glory out of Norfolk on the 26th and we hope to meet you and your wife as well as many other cruisers. We consider ourselves new cruisers since our first and only was nearly 10 years ago. As the date gets closer I'm getting more and more excited. Can't wait!!! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your enthusiasm in previous posts!

~Donna and Jeff

genlee98

we have a roll call on the roll call boards plesae join! its Me, MElissa and my best friend Sonia and a very large group that our TA put together for an all inclusive booze cruise.. we will all be wearing Shirts that say gettin Nauti w Molli, and Blue and white shirts that say BOOZE cruise 2013 that look like baseball jerseys