can you buy an ipad on board the Silhouette

xeena

You may be able to talk them into giving you free classes with your purchase.

You save the sales tax so it depends on the rate in your home state.

For us it would mean a savings of 13% and here Apple has never discounted that much.

Yes you can they have Ipads and a few other apple products, but the prices are not that great.

Mac prices are fixed, you will never see a "sale" on any Apple product. If you do, it's not authentic and comes from China, as opposed to the the real product that comes from another part oif China :D:rolleyes:

When we bought an itouch on the Summit a few years ago we saved the sales tax, and Celebrity gave us 150 minutes of interwaste time.

Love inter waste time!!!

I hoped apple prices are fixed.i want a mini.......$329 on shore....if I can use the OBC that would be perfect. Wondering if I could use the OBC towards it.

Love inter waste time!!!

I hoped apple prices are fixed.i want a mini.......$329 on shore....if I can use the OBC that would be perfect. Wondering if I could use the OBC towards it.

Anything you charge will go to your account. Your obc will be subtracted

The selection on board can be restricted. It depends how long it is since they restocked. I needed to buy a new iPad after mine was stolen in UK and DH wanted me to wait until I was on board. I was lost without it so bought one and had the VAT rebated when I left the UK. On the Eclipse TA there were no iPads available, so I was glad I had not waited.

Sheila

Mac prices are fixed, you will never see a "sale" on any Apple product. If you do, it's not authentic and comes from China, as opposed to the the real product that comes from another part oif China :D:rolleyes:

When we bought an itouch on the Summit a few years ago we saved the sales tax, and Celebrity gave us 150 minutes of interwaste time.

They do go on sale, but not by much. My iPad was $75 off direct from Apple on Black Friday. You can also get some really good deals on past models. We bought my husbands Ipad2 when the 3 came out and saved about $100

Love inter waste time!!!

Selection is very very limited.

Be lucky to get a Mac mini at all tbh given they are not huge sellers on land.

On Solstice last week, they had on display for sale IPads, iPods, a Mac laptop and various accessories (cables, covers, chargers that sort of thing). Even the laptop range would have been 1 or 2 varieties at best.

In fact the set up was a display in a window in one corner of computer area.....once again tbh a big missed opportunity for both Celebrity and Apple. But then what is new about lost opportunities.

Archived