communication problem! 24/7, or not???

May B

I believe two different agents at Celebrity Cruises today told me they answer the phones 24/7.

I tried the three different phone numbers I have for them, and they all say their "offices" are closed.

Anybody know what's going on?

The Midwest is being slammed by another storm. One of their major call centers is in Kansas. It may still be snowing there. I know that in mid-Missouri we have 12+ inches and it is still coming down. It may still be snowing in Kansas.

The problem is the blizzard. We have friends in Kansas City and its terrible there. It's the second time this year that they had to close the call center in order to keep their employees safe. The mayor said all non essential personnel needed to stay home.

The problem is the blizzard. We have friends in Kansas City and its terrible there. It's the second time this year that they had to close the call center in order to keep their employees safe. The mayor said all non essential personnel needed to stay home.

We're just a state of two over and given what it looks like here right now, I'd say the mayor made a smart decision. There's nothing so earthshattering about anyone's reservation that it can't wait until Monday morning when it's snowing like this!

I believe two different agents at Celebrity Cruises today told me they answer the phones 24/7.

I tried the three different phone numbers I have for them, and they all say their "offices" are closed.

Anybody know what's going on?

The weather is going on:eek: lots of storms out there.

Archived