Minature copy of deck plans

RDMOREU

Yes along with your world card when you check in at the port

They are more of a side view showing the location of the public rooms

I would take one out of the brochure if you want to see the cabin locations etc...

There is one but you will find the ship is small enough it will take you about 30 minutes to get your bearings and feel at home.

There is a list of what is on each deck at the elevators.

A secret(?) is that what is on the top of the list is what is closest to that elevator bank on each deck.

Thank you for your responses!!

LHT28 - I thought I'd mainly use it for public locations; but, after your comment, it would be nice to mark the location of newly-met friends.

RETIREDFL - Oh, you salty dogs, giving away secrets!!!!!

They are small & I cannot read them anyway but I pretty much know my way around ..as long as I can figure out which direction the ship is pointed in

I am directionally challenged ..even at home;)

Just remember most of the food is aft

Afternoon tea is forward in Horizons

That is all that matters :D

Lyn

They are small & I cannot read them anyway but I pretty much know my way around ..as long as I can figure out which direction the ship is pointed in

I am directionally challenged ..even at home;)

Just remember most of the food is aft

Afternoon tea is forward in Horizons

That is all that matters :D

Lyn

You are my guru!!!

on the marina, i also noticed that the telephone located in the foyer by the elevators was always on the port side. That was my way of turning the correct direction to get to my cabin. I would always look for the telephone.

fantastic tip; thank you !!!!!!!!

On the Marina, I also noticed that the telephone located in the foyer by the elevators was always on the port side. That was my way of turning the correct direction to get to my cabin. I would always look for the telephone.

I too look for the phone...port= even side cabin numbers. But there are times I just wander the wrong way:o

Does Oceania provide minature, wallet-sized copies of their deck plans? TIA

Guides are distributed in the World Card Wallets, but they are cross-sections, rather than deck plans, and show an overview of Public Room locations on the opposite side.

201305.jpg

201752.jpg

202011.jpg

202223.jpg

Another good tip:-)

I also use the "PORT = 4 letters as does LEFT". It helps me navigate even after 40 years of cruising.

On the Marina, I also noticed that the telephone located in the foyer by the elevators was always on the port side. That was my way of turning the correct direction to get to my cabin. I would always look for the telephone.

Another good tip:-)

I also use the "PORT = 4 letters as does LEFT". It helps me navigate even after 40 years of cruising.

It does not help me unless i can see the pointy end of the ship ;)

On the sailboat it was easier

It does not help me unless i can see the pointy end of the ship ;)

On the sailboat it was easier

Betsy, (Mrs. Hondorner) always tells me that on NCL the fish swim forward in the hallway carpeting.

225490445_0722b20652_z.jpg Which can be a big help after the second Martini :rolleyes:

Betsy, (Mrs. Hondorner) always tells me that on NCL the fish swim forward in the hallway carpeting.

Which can be a big help after the second Martini :rolleyes:

Good to know if you ever cruise NCL ;)

Thanks, Jim. I never thought of that about the NCL fishies.

We have only done one NCL cruise in recent years and I don't even recall the carpeting. But in the future I look to see which way they are swimming!

Mura

LOL - that's our system too!

Archived