Seven Seas Mariner in Montevideo

SailorJack

Would love to see your pictures but I tried to open both picture and was not able to do so . . . got some sort of a blocked page message.

You can't see the two pictures I posted on this page? If so, I don't know what the problem may be. You should not have to open them - they should just be pasted on the page. If you are having that kind of problem perhaps someone can help.

Jack

Thanks Sailor Jack! We were on board and I can almost see inside our cabin - though we would have been onshore; we loved Montevideo and their fabulous food and crafts. Date/s were around 12 February and 16 February, we were there twice.

I was in Montevideo on the Mariner in February. What date were these taken?

Thanks for sharing!

Catpow nailed the date exactly - it was Saturday, February 16.

I clicked on each url. Could be that I'm on the ship . . I'll try when I'm land-based. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

I think you identified the problem. I had someone else on another review experience the same problem seeing the pictures while on the ship but saw them easily once at home.

Thanks for posting, great Mariner pix.

Glad you enjoyed them. It was such a good looking ship that I took several shots but posted only what I thought were the two best ones, except maybe the one of the crew sunbathing on the front of the ship:)

Archived