Private departure lounge

When looking at the member benefits on the RCCL website it indicates that all Crown and Anchor have access to a private departure lounge with continental breakfast. I am having trouble finding out any more information, in fact what I did find seemed to indicate that this was not available to gold members. Is this a perk that is still available? What are the rules for departure from here in regards to time off the ship and can you bring your own luggage? What would the private lounge be on Oasis of the Seas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a Gold member of the Crown & Anchor® Society, you're a very special guest onboard our ships. Take some time to explore all the exclusive benefits available to you, so you get the most out of every cruise experience with us.

Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus1

Ultimate Value Booklet with great onboard offers

Exclusive invitation to Welcome Back Party2

SeaPass Card recognition

Meet the Stars!

Priority check-in3

Private departure lounge with continental breakfast

Exclusive Trivia

When looking at the member benefits on the RCCL website it indicates that all Crown and Anchor have access to a private departure lounge with continental breakfast. I am having trouble finding out any more information, in fact what I did find seemed to indicate that this was not available to gold members. Is this a perk that is still available? What are the rules for departure from here in regards to time off the ship and can you bring your own luggage? What would the private lounge be on Oasis of the Seas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a Gold member of the Crown & Anchor® Society, you're a very special guest onboard our ships. Take some time to explore all the exclusive benefits available to you, so you get the most out of every cruise experience with us.

SeaPass Card recognition

Meet the Stars!

Priority check-in3

Exclusive Trivia

You have to at the second tier or suite before your eligible for the private louge

You have to at the second tier or suite before your eligible for the private louge

Thanks, but the quote above specifically states that it is available at gold and that is off of the current Royal website, hence my confusion. Although I would still like to know what it is and what it offers to members.

"Private" is relative. On Independence of the Seas, the regular departure lounges were in the main dining room on decks 3 and 4. Gold members could use the main dining room on deck 5. Platinum and higher members could wait in the Pyramid Lounge.

SeaPass Card recognition

Meet the Stars!

Priority check-in3

Exclusive Trivia

I am a C and A Gold. Our scheduled place on FOS was Arcadia. Gold people were invited to the Pharaoh Lounge. It was nice. Not very crowded and CNN on a projection TV. With as easy it is to achieve Gold, I'm surprised it wasn't packed... :-)

Thank you for the great information, how were people called to leave the ship? Were you still called by luggage tags or were you given any type or priority? Could you carry off your own luggage?

Archived